chapter 50

Chanyeol p.o.v

I wake up and see baekhyun still sleeping in my arms. I want to clean myself, so, carefully get of the bed and went to toilet.
After washing up, I went out baekhyun is still sleeping. I want to make breakfast for him. I went to him and put the blanket on him since he's still naked. A smile plastered on his face. I stole a kiss from him and leave the room.

I went down and make egg,sausage and Bacon. I don't have many ingredient in my house.

Suddenly, the door bell ring. I don't know someone will come this morning since, I didn't have any schedule today and tommorow. I rush to the door and open it.
There's all of my friends that came last night.

"What are you guys doing here? "I ask. They look a little bit sad. "We're coming because we're happy for you guys. How can you said that to us? "Luhan said. They all pouting and sehun faking his cry. "Okay,okay,come in "I said, step aside so they can go in.

"Where's baekhyun?" Jin ask. "He's still upstairs, sleeping. " "I will wake him up "tao said. I just nodded and let him go.

"You guys have eaten breakfast yet? "I ask. "No,jin said he want to come here. He want to cook here. "Rapmon said as he kiss jin's cheek.

"I already cooked for baekhyun and I already "I said. "You guys can eat more than that,I'm sure especially you"he point at me.

Tao went down back. "Baekhyun said he want to wash up first, then he will come. And chanyeol, why is he naked? "Tao ask. My eyes went wide, "o-oh he's maybe hot after I leave the room.. "I said. He nodded and sat beside me.

Jin already done cooking and baekhyun still haven't come yet. I decide to check him up.

I went upstairs and open the door. He trying to walk but he look in trouble to walk. "Whats wrong? "I ask, walking slowly to him. He hit my head hard. "Ouch! What was that for? "I ask touching where baekhyun hit me. "Its all because of you. My ass hurt and that's your fault. I can't even walk now ~"baekhyun pout.

I chuckle and knee in front of him. "Get on my back "I said, he obey and put his weight on me. Is it true that he's a guy? Because he lighter than a girl.

I piggyback him to kitchen where the others already start eating.

"Why are carrying him? "Kris ask? "His as- I mean his leg hurt "I said. I can feel baekhyun glare at me at the corner of my eyes.

I sat him on the chair and sit beside him and start to eating. But suddenly sehun ask "what is on your neck? ".  I chocked on my food and baekhyun quickly cover it. "Its because of mosquito "baekhyun said. "Really? Because that's look like hickies..."Chen said. Baekhyun and I shocked after Chen said that. "I know right, that's look like hickies " kai said.

"Wait..I heard you guys want to watch a movie last night? "Tao ask. Both of us nodded. "What movie? " both of us look at each other. "F-fifty shade of g-grey.. "we said at the same time. "Are you guys watch it till the end? "He ask again. "N-no " "haha, as I expected "he said clapping his hand. Everyone look at him and confused.

"Baekhyun, can you walk to that refrigerator? "He ask. "W-what? Tao, liste-" "just walk baekhyun,it's not hard "

Baekhyun try to stand up and I saw on his face that he covering his pain face. I feel guilty because all of this happen because of me. I want to stop this. I should.

I slammed my hand on the table. "Okay,fine! We had sex last night, you got it?! "I shout. Suho who's doesn't even want to know our story choked on his food. Tao  laugh "I know it ~"Tao said and show his tongue.

I glared at him and help baekhyun to sat back at his place. "r-really?" They all ask. I nodded.

Suddenly luhan hit sehun. "Why did you come to my house last night? If not you will record it pabo! " luhan shout. "How can I know? You're the one who ask me,  if I know this would happen ,I've charge my camera and stay at my room all day " sehun shout back. "This is all your fault! "Both of them said. "Guys, if not jin said that told us to leave, we all can hear them "Chen said. "What me? I want to watch them too you stupid! "Jin said back. They all start to yelling at each other because they can't see or heard us doing sex. What kind of friend that I have? I look beside and saw baekhyun's face already same like  a tomato.