chapter 21

Chanyeol p.o.v

"D.oah did you know already where baekhyun working at? "I ask. He sigh. "I just know that he work at cafe. But I don't know where"he said. "When will he start? "I ask. "He already start"he said.

My conversation between me and d.o this morning really make my head spinning. I glanced at my watch. Its already 9:50 a.m. I decide to go to the cafe in front of sm building.

I enter the cafe. I looked around I didn't see shin,so I just went to the counter. I looked at him,he looked nervous. And then I remembered that shin said that his brother will work for him. "Are you shin's brother?" I ask. "Y-yeah,I am "he said. After I order my drink. He gave me the resit. I glanced at the boy who squad since I came here. He looked like fixing something so I took the resit and went to the nearest table.

Baekhyun p.o.v

I went to work. When I want to make coffee for myself, the machine didn't worked. So I called shin but he didn't answer. Then,luhan came. "Annyeong~~yah what are you doing "he ask looked curious. "I think this machine broke but I think I can fix this, wait a second "I said. He just nodded his head. I went to the store and took the equipment. I came out and squad in front of the machine , I'm busy fixing it without noticing someone enter the cafe. I noticed when luhan welcome that person. But I just let it be.

"Yah did you done fixing it already?"luhan ask. "Wait...a little bit mo-ohh...it's done "I said smiling at him. I thought he will sigh and insulting me but he laugh. "Wae? "I ask. "You have something black at your face "he said laughing nonstop. I stand and wipe my face but he laugh getting louder. "You make it more "he said still laughing. At that time I forgot that there's customer there. "Wipe it quickly "I said. He laugh a little more and wipe it for me. "Palli get out my way, I want to make coffee."luhan said. "Oohh! There's customer! "I said and looked at the customer way and bowed quickly and mumble sorry. And without seeing his face I went to the room.

Chanyeol p.o.v

Why making coffee take so long time? I've waited here like 30 minutes already. And then I heard the both of the worker talking to each other. And I can heard someone familiar. I looked at my side to see that guy's face. Hoping that the guy will show his face, but still I think he still at down there. After that I heard that the machine already done fixed. The guy that I really want see his face stand. My eyes widen when I see his face. He bowed and say sorry. And he walked away. "B-baekhyun? "I whispered. I drank all of my coffee and message kyungsoo about baekhyun. And I left the cafe.

Baekhyun p.o.v

"Where's tao?" I ask. "He said that he'll come at 11. Don't worry he already told shin."he said. Tao didn't tell anyone right about me and chanyeol? Of course no. I know him since I'm 4 years old. He never leaked my secret. "Yahh...but you know you're unlucky "luhan said smirking. "And why is that? "I ask. "Just now, chanyeol came to this cafe "he said. "What??!!Chanyeol ?!!"I shout. He nodded. "Regret now? "He ask. Of course no stupid, I'm lucky then. "O-of course "I lied.

I'm sorry English is not my first language 😊😊