chapter 49

This is my first time writing smut. Hope you guys can enjoy it 😊😊

Chanyeol locked the door and unbutton his shirt one by one. Baekhyun doesn't want to admit it but he got turn on by chanyeol's action.

Baekhyun stand up and tried to walk away. Chanyeol grab his wrist and pinned him against the wall. "Where are you going sweetie? "Chanyeol whisper into baekhyun's ear.

"I-i.. need to wash the dish" baekhyun said as he try to escape from chanyeol grip,but chanyeol stronger than him. Chanyeol take a step forward, closing the gap between them. "Its okay, everything's done. The other did that for you. Now, there's nothing to do right?..just only us in this house. Sehun went to luhan's house. This house only for us tonight. And you don't want to let this chance fly away right?"chanyeol ask.

Without waiting for baekhyun's reply. Chanyeol touch baekhyun's chin, and kiss him passionately. But after awhile the kiss become heat.

Chanyeol's hand went underneath baekhyun's shirt and roaming all over baekhyun's body. He pinched baekhyun's nipple. "Mgghmm" baekhyun moan between the kiss.

Baekhyun open chanyeol's shirt and hug chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol did the same too. Chanyeol suck on his neck leaving red and purple hickies.

Then, went toward baekhyun's nipple and began to suck it hard. "Ahh...chanyeol.."baekhyun moan. He sucking it until it red and swollen and move to other one and did the same.

He went lower, closer to baekhyun's member. He rub baekhyun's member while baekhyun moaning chanyeol's name. He rub it faster and stand up, kissing baekhyun lips.

Chanyeol pull down baekhyun pant alongside his boxer. Baekhyun shiver when a cold hand wrap around his member. Chanyeol pump it in a fast pace. "C-chanyeol f-faster! "Baekhyun moan. Chanyeol smirk "I thought you don't want this "chanyeol said as he stroke baekhyun in a slow pace now. "I w-want it.. " baekhyun said.

Chanyeol carry baekhyun and put him on the bed. He stand up to pull down his jeans and hover baekhyun. Chanyeol peck baekhyun's lips and take the lube from his nightstand and pour some onto his fingers.

"I'm going to put in. Just tell me if it hurt "chanyeol said, and baekhyun nodded. Baekhyun gasped when he feel a single  digit enter his hole. "C-chanyeol! It feels so good!"baekhyun moan and pull chanyeol's face to kiss him. Chanyeol start to move his finger in and out at the steady pace but become faster as time pass. Chanyeol put the second finger and scissoring him open. "Ahh..faster..." .chanyeol put the last finger and move faster and harder. Baekhyun gripped on chanyeol's bicep. Baekhyun's eyes wide open when chanyeol hit his prostate. "There! Hit there again! It feel so good! "Baekhyun said. Chanyeol keep pushing his finger faster and keep hitting baekhyun's prostate that make baekhyun cry because of too much pleasure.

"I'm going to cum! "Baekhyun moan. "Cum baby,cum for me "chanyeol whisper. Baekhyun shout when he cum on his chest and chanyeol's.

Baekhyun's chest are going up and down. Baekhyun look down and saw chanyeol licking his finger that he used to finger baekhyun. Baekhyun blush at the sight. Baekhyun saw chanyeol's member standing proud. "Chanyeol, let me taste you~" baekhyun said. Chanyeol smile "as you wish love ".

Chanyeol lay down and baekhyun fit himself between chanyeol legs. Baekhyun put chanyeol's member in his mouth and bob his head up and down. Chanyeol hold onto baekhyun's hair. "Why are you so good at this? "Chanyeol ask. Baekhyun look up to chanyeol with innocent eyes that makes chanyeol want to pound him as many round as he want.

Baekhyun bob his head faster. "Ah..baekhyun. like that, good boy "chanyeol moan as he trust his hips upward making baekhyun deep throat him. "I'm cumming! "chanyeol shout. Baekhyun bob his faster as he can, and stop when he feel warm liquid inside his mouth. He pull out chanyeol's member and swallow the cum all. "You taste so good chanyeol "baekhyun smile innocently, that's make chanyeol getting hard again. Chanyeok can't wait anymore, he pull baekhyun into his hand and knees. He put a lot of lube onto his member to let make it easier for him and baekhyun.

After that, he put the tips in front of baekhyun's pink hole to tease him. "Chanyeol, please 'baekhyun said. "What was that? Tell me baekhyun, what do you want? "Chanyeol smirk. "C-chanyeol just fuck me.."baekhyun beg. Chanyeol shake his head. "No, you better beg more for it baby "chanyeol said. Baekhyun's face is red now because embarrassed. "Chanyeol just fuck me! Makes me cum many times ! Please makes me can't walk for a week! I want to feel you forever inside me! I want to feel your cums insi- ahh!"baekhyun shout when he feel something bigger that chanyeols finger enter him. When I say bigger, I mean 'BIG'.

Chanyeol trust his hip in a fast pace. Not showing he will slow down. "Ahh! Chanyeol ahh! Y-you're so b-big! It feels ahh! so g-good inside of m-me! "Baekhyun said between his moan.

"You like that right?  You like my dick inside you right? You want to feel it forever like you said just now right? "Chanyeol ask as he take both of baekhyun's hand put behind his back. Baekhyun shove his face between the pillow.

Chanyeol thrust are in inhuman pace. "Ahh..why so tight... "chanyeol moan. As he push baekhyun's deeper into the pillow. Baekhyun moan into the pillow.

"C-chanyeol I'm g-going to cum! "Baekhyun moan. Chanyeol are going to cum also. Chanyeol's member was being clenched by tight walls. So,he picked up his speed. Causing baekhyun to moan and whimper from over simulation.

After a few thrust, both of them scream each others name as they come at the same time.

Chanyeol pull out from baekhyun and lied beside baekhyun. Baekhyun can feel chanyeol's cum dripping from his hole.

Chanyeol pull baekhyun and let him lay his head on his chest. "Am I going too rough? "Chanyeol ask. Baekhyun nodded "but I love it. And my ass hurt now ~"baekhyun pout . Chanyeol chuckle and pinch his nose. "Not my fault. you're the one who ask for it "chanyeol said. After that both of them went to sleep.