chapter 43

Chanyeol p.o.v

I walked to studio after talking to joohyuk. "Is something really bad going to happen?

I enter the studio, I saw lay is singing his part and other are watching him. I sit beside sehun.

"Chanyeol" jin call me to let me sing my part. I'm about to start but baekhyun went in. He makes me smile even he didn't look at me, like what bad thing that I think gone after see him smilling.

He waved at me and I waved at him back. He said fighting and sit beside jin. As I start singing, his eyes never leave me. I stop singing for awhile.I'm back to my sense when the composer call me "Chanyeol sshi?". "O-oh sorry "I said. I saw baekhyun laughing.

After singing my part, I sat beside baekhyun. I put my hand around his waist, and he put his hand on my thigh. Suddenly, sehun turn around and saw us in that situation.

"I KNEW IT! "he shout. All people in that room look at us. We pull our hand. "Hyung, give me my 50 dollar "he said to the member. "What 50 dollar? "Baekhyun ask. He smirked "we're make a deal. They didn't believe me that you guys will date each other "he said. "Yahh!! What kind of deal is that? "I shout. He laugh with other member. "Woah.. I never thought that you'll date him, chanyeol "namjoon said. "And I want to tell you guys that I and jin are....together "he said. All of our eyes got wide after hearing what namjoon said. "Woah...congratulations!! "I said. we all clap our hand.

After 3hours recording song, finally it's done. I already call all of baekhyun's friend to go to the cafe. And the member too also go there.

We open the door, I can hear before it loud. After we step in all of their eyes on baekhyun.

Baekhyun p.o.v

They all look at me. I miss them, I really miss them.

I went to them, "annyeong...chinggu..."I said as my tears drop. "Baekhyunah.."they all said and hugged me. "I miss you baekhyun...why don't you tell us before?! "Tao ask. "I'm sorry... "I sob. "Why... you just sorry after what have you done? We've waited for you for a long time.. and you just came here say you're sorry.. what are you? "Tao said still crying. "I already said I'm sorry.. " "aishh I hate you! "He said as he  pull me for a hug again.

We all sat together as all my friend beside me and I can saw that chanyeol is pouting.

"Okay...can I ask something? "Jin ask. I nodded, "what is happening? "He ask. I chuckle. "I know this is insane... but actually I already die before. Before I die, I already date with chanyeol. And I got another chance to live with chanyeol. Joohyuk is the one who help me. He's an angel. But I can't tell you guys my identity except you guys know by your own self... "I explain. Their jaw drop after hearing my stories ."but none of you tell me?! You luhan, can't you tell me? "He ask. "O-oh,I forget..I'm shocked too, I'm sorry sehun "he said while doing puppy eyes, sehun just roll his eyes.

"Actually there's something I have tell you baekhyun"chanyeol said. I looked at him, his tone of voice sound serious. I never see this serious chanyeol. "W-what is it? "I ask. "Today before we record the song, joohyuk call me, and tell me that he can't leave. He said there's something will happen to us. He said maybe between us there's someone give up for our relationship, baekhyun.. you love me right? "I nodded. "So,he said maybe something like you or me get into incident or something.. I'm scared of that to happen.."he said.

"What the hell is this? What will happen to you guys? "Suho ask. "I-i don't know... "I cried. "I love you chanyeol...what will happen to us? I don't want to lose you..."I said. He run to my place and hugged me. "I promise there's nothing will happen to you.. okay? I promise." He smile at me. I nodded my head immediately.

After we're meeting our friend, we're going to the dorm. In the van, there's no one is talking. "Guys don't think about it now... "I said caught the attention. Chanyeol looked at me with worried.

"Lay..I heard that you made a new album.. can you sing for me? Mmm...boss.. I like the boss song. "I said. "Okay..."he said.

You gotta trust me
Nothing ever bust me
Pretty girls wanna get with me
Dudes wanna hush me
Hey baby
I got the rhythm new flow
Got a dozen of ’em I put it on show
They see me rollin wanna be like me
All you hear is rumble cause you can’t be me
I don’t deal with hypes just me alone

Oh ask me how I do it now

I’m the boss
The boss
I make you feel this vibe
I’m the boss
The boss
I am m your stereotype
I’m the boss
The boss
Cause all I do is thrive
I’m the boss
No stopping on a highway

The night is young
The beat is dropped now
Imma blow you up and high yeah

Can you hear the beat of your heart
Do you feel the tension ah

Be aware of caution
Acting like you are an option
I hit the turbulence you watch me make eruption
Hey baby
My heads up I don’t look back
I’m out here popping I’m always on track

They see me rolling wanna be like me
All you hear is rumble cause you can’t be me
I don’t need to try cause you already crave
That’s what I’m talking ‘bout

I’m the boss
The boss
I make you feel this vibe
I’m the boss
The boss
I am your stereotype
I’m the boss
The boss
Cause all I do is thrive (alright)
I’m the boss
No stopping on a highway

No one thought I would be the one to hold it down
I don’t need to compete with ya
When the reflection of moonlight is in my eyes
I will show you what I got yeah oh

I’m the boss
The boss
I make you feel this vibe
I’m the boss
The boss
I am your stereotype
I’m the boss
The boss (alright)
Cause all I do is thrive
I’m the boss
No stopping on a highway

Think you think you know
But you but you really don’t
You’re not even near my level you gotta know I’m the boss

Think you think you know
But you but you really don’t
You’re not even near my level you gotta know I’m the boss

After he sing that I clap my hand. They other just enjoy it too.

After arrived I'm about to go to my room but chanyeol pull my wrist to go to his room. He closed the door. "Sleep with me tonight.."he said. I can hear he's sniffing. "Chanyeol...are you crying? "I ask. He shake his head but he's not looking at me. I walked in front of him and saw he's crying. I wiped his tears away. " Look..i know that youre crying... Why are you crying? "I ask slowly pull him sit on the bed. "What will happen to us? "He ask as he cried on my shoulder. I patted his back. I pull his head and cupped his face. "Yah... chanyeol.. I died before and I got another chance to let me live with you.. what will happen to us, we can handle it. We're strong than you thought. We love each other more than you thought. 'I love you' is just enough to show our love okay? Don't worry about that. If we destined together.. there's nothing to warry about, just remember I love you.. "I said hugging him.