chapter 24

Chapter 24

Baekhyun p.o.v

"Lets break up" he said. After hearing that I silence myself. "Looks like you didn't have something to say, take a bus to home. I'm going home now "he said. He stand up and walk to his house. "Daehyun!"I shout. He didn't looked back.  And then he entered his house. I ran toward his door. "Daehyun please say  all of that is joke... I don't want to lose you "I said in front of his door sobbing. "Daehyun!!!"I shout. And then I got a notification. I opened my phone still crying. "Go home, please don't make people think that you're crazy and I will change my phone number "it written.I'm crying out louder. People who past me giving me look. But I don't care,I just want daehyun. He's been crushing me for about 3 years. How can he change?

Chanyeol p.o.v

I bought a cake to celebrate my friendship between baekhyun and I. I didn't tell him I'll come to his place. I drive to his house. I already knock for many times but no answer. "Where's he? "I asked myself. I decide to wait for him.

1 hour later

"Where's him?! "I shout hitting the steering wheel. I glanced at my watch, it's already 11 at night. I'm worried if anything happen to him. Suddenly I saw a figure. "Finally!"I said. I get out from the car and ran to him. "Baekhyunah how can you go back home at this time?? Wait...why are you crying."I asked. He just continue crying. I cupping his head,so he looking at me. "Why are you crying?"I asked again. He just shake his head. "Okay... if you don't want to tell. Get inside first. Where's the key? "I asked. He grab his house's key in his bag and gave it to me. I unlocked his door and let baekhyun in first. I closed the door and turn around. He's still there crying.

I brought him to the sofa and went to the kitchen. I pour a water onto the glass. And gave it to him. He drink it,he's still didn't say anything. "Who makes you crying? Did someone bullied you? Did daehyun know this? " I asked. After that he's crying louder. "Ok ok sorry." I don't know what to do. Seeing baekhyun like this make me hurt. I pull him into a hug. To my surprised he let me hug him. "Its okay you just have to forget it " I can feel his tears on my shoulder. I keep patted his back until he spoke. "Its daehyun ". "What happen to you two? "I asked still patting his back and he's still sobbing. "He broke up with me "he said more like whisper. "Why? "I asked again. He take a deep breath. "I don't know... "he said. "Its okay it's okay, go sleep. Ill take you to your room "we slowly pulled away from a hug. Half of me telling me to let go of him but another half want to stay. I take him slowly to his room. I entered his room and let him lay on his bed. "So...I'll get going "I said. Turning around to left, suddenly he hold my hand. I turn around "yes?" I asked. "Can you stay here tonight? My brother ain't here tonight "he asked. I just nodded. I take off my jacket and lay on the sofa. "Sleep here " he said. I looked at his direction. "Its okay, I can sleep here " I said. "Please you make me feel bad. I didn't care if someone sleep on my bed. Come here "he said. I slowly get up and walked to his bed. He gave me a space and I lied. And went to dreamland.

I'm the one who wake up first. When I open my eyes,I saw baekhyun cling around me and my arm on his waist. I just want to stay with this position forever. I brought my hand to his hair,his eyes,his nose and his lips. I stare at his lips for awhile and leaning forward little by little. But I stop when I see his eyes moving. I'm going back in my position before and pretend I'm sleeping. I heard him groaning , and he let go of me. I already miss his touch. he left the bed and his room. After that I open my eyes. I check my phone and saw a message from kyungsoo. "Yah...how is it? " he message. "Daehyun broke up with him and now he's in bad mood " I reply. I close my phone and get out from the room. I can smell Bacon from upstairs. I went down and saw baekhyun made breakfast. He turn around. "Oh..chanyeol,you're awake! "He smile. I'm freaking out when he's in good mood. Just like yesterday he's crying and today he's smiling. "What are you staring at? Sit here "he said. I just obey him and wait for my breakfast. He brought a plate of bacon and egg in front of me, and a glass of orange juice. And another one for him. "So,where are you going today? "He ask me. "Maybe I will just go home, because today is Sunday and I have no plan to go anywhere " I said  "Good, follow me today "he said. "To where? " "Museum, museum of art "he said. "Okay, if you want it "I said. We finish our food and I volunteer to wash the dish. "After this I will go to my dorm " I said. He nodded. "I will come to fetch you at one. "I continue. He just nodded his head again.

Baekhyun and I together walked toward his room again. I want to get my jacket back and he said he want to rest. I take my jacket and said goodbye and closed the door. Before I can walk I heard someone crying and I know thats baekhyun. I sigh ." Who can forget their boyfriend in a short time "I whisper to myself.

I drove to my dorm. And enter it. "Where did you come from? "Why didn't you came back home last night?" Chen ask. "I have something to do yesterday but it's too late I dicide I will sleep at hotel nearby "I lied. "What 'something'?"he asked again. "Its something, now get out of my way, I have to wash up and I will go out again "I said pushing him away.

I wash up and wear clothes

(This is what he wear )

I call baekhyun to know if he's already done or not. Luckily he said he already done. I take my wallet,phone and car's key. "Buy me something "Chen said. "Okay,but I'm lazy sorry "I said and get out from the house.

I park in front of baekhyun's house and get out from the car. I knocked his door. And he open it. A smile plasters on his face. Its been a long time that I didn't see that smile. "Let's go "he said taking his bag and went to my car. I chuckled. I close the door using key he gave me.

"When the last time you give me a ride? "He asked. "Maybe 3 years ago. Why? "I asked. "Wah....its been a long time ago "he looked at me. "I miss your car scent "he continue. I laugh. "You like my car's scent? " he nod. "Don't you miss me more than this car? "I asked. "Eww no, please no " he said. Thats hurt. You don't know something baekhyun, I didn't like you but I love you. But I can't say it now. "Fine " I said smiling.

After arrived he said he want to buy hot dog. "But you just eat breakfast just now " I said. "I easily hungry back when I see food truck or food. Lets go, you pay "he said pulling my hand.

"Give me two "he said. "I don't want, buy one only for you "I said taking out my wallet. "Its not for you, that's for me "he said sassily. I sigh. "Is that park chanyeol? " "is that the guy from the group destiny? " I heard people around talking about me so I gave him the money and pull baekhyun. "Why ~~"baekhyun whine. "Now I can't eat this hotdog in museum " he said. "There's fan out there"I said. He looked at me and his foot again.

We're buying ticket. After buying it we enter the museum, we walked together. Fortunately, not many people in museum because you know museum. We walked looking one by one painted there. Suddenly,baekhyun cling his arm around me too tight. I looked at him and I saw tears in his eyes, I looked forward I saw daehyun with another girl holding hand. I pull baekhyun out from the place. We sat on the bench in there. "Baekhyun look at me " I said. He looked at me. "You don't see anything just now" I said. He just nodded his head. "Okay ". And the he smile back like always.