chapter 46

Chanyeol p.o.v

The next day, we're going to airport to say goodbye to kai.

Baekhyun went to him and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you ~~"he said. "I will miss you too "kai reply. And all of our friend hugged him and say goodbye including me.

Then, we're going to photoshoot.

"Chanyeol, sit here "baekhyun patted the chair. I sat on it and looked at him. He started to put makeup on my face but he's blushing. Then,when he can't take it anymore he stop putting my eyeshadow. "Why are you keep staring at me? "He said. I laugh and I saw my members behind him laughing too because it's too obvious baekhyun is blushing, his ears is red, his cheek too. "You're pretty today ~"I said. He become more red than before. "Stop it ~"he whined playfully hitting my arm.

He continue his make up with a smile plastered on his face and my face too.

After that,he choose my clothes.

"Wear this "he give it to me and push me to fitting room

"Wear this "he give it to me and push me to fitting room. "Okay okay...you don't have to push me "I said. "Hurry,people will see your body"he said and then he stop. "You love my body? "I whisper. His eyes went wide "what?! No! Please! "He said turning around. "You can look at it whenever you want ~"I whisper again. He hit me hard on the head. I yelp "it's hurt, why? "He glared at me and walked away.

Baekhyun p.o.v

I'm angry at chanyeol right now, how can he say that to his boyfriend. I'm innocent. I really don't like him. I just saw his abs  once..okay, I've search it on internet before and I have a lot in my phone before but still I didn't like it. Suddenly, I bump on someone. I looked up and saw siwon and behind him the other members of super junior. This is my first time see them.

I slowly bow at him,but one of them pull my wrist and I look back, Henry is the one who pull me. "You're chanyeol's boyfriend right? "He said. "Yes..i-i mean no, what... I mean, how do you know? "I ask. I can feel my sweat on my palm. "Everybody knows it. In sm I mean. Sehun is the one who told us and other members. And...jin too. Omg, why did I say that. They said I can't tell you "he said. "So,everybody know now? "I ask. They all nodded. I bow at them again. "Thank you for that information and I swear I will break their neck "I said and walk away, searching for destiny member and jin. But again I bump on someone. I looked up, and I don't know him. "I'm sorry.. "bowing at him and try to walk away. But he stand in front of me. Blocking my way.  "Don't be. I just want to know are you really chanyeol's boyfriend now? "He ask. I looked at him and slowly nodded. "Ahh... are you busy now? Lets drink coffee first "he said. "No,I'm not busy so..okay. "I said. Honestly, I'm scare of him. He looks like will do something bad to me.

We already order our drink and he sat beside me. "Oh,I forgot. What is your name? "He said. "I'm baekhyun,  and yours?" "Yugyeom "he smirked. What with that smirk?

"Anyways..how you and chanyeol meet? "He ask. Okay...but why did he ask? But not to be rude I answer it. "When I was still in school... "I said. He nodded. "You love him? "He ask again. Okay..what's wrong with him? Of course I love him. "Yes..I love him but why did you ask me all of this? "I ask. He looked panic. "No,I'm just curious." I can feel something wrong about him. I want to leave him. I pretend to look at my watch. "Oh,sorry yugyeom. I have something to do "I said and stand up. I can hear he said 'wait ' but I just pretend didn't hear him.

Chanyeol p.o.v

I came out from the fitting room and tried to searching for baekhyun. But he's nowhere to find. I find jin hyung "hyung,did you see baekhyun? "I ask, he just shake his head.

I walk toward the door and see him holding a cup if coffee. I walk to him. "Where did you go ?"I ask. "Just meet someone..."he reply. He look weird and uncomfortable. "Are you okay? "I ask. He nodded. "Okay..."

The photo shoot take 4 hours to done. After that,I'm really tired. In the car,baekhyun told me to turn around. I just obey, and he started massage my shoulder. "Thanks.. "I said. Closing my eyes. He just laugh. I didn't noticed that I already went to sleep.

"Chanie..." "honey? " "chanyeol? " "yah! Park chanyeol!" I heard someone shout and water splash on my face.

"What the..."I said. "Baekhyun already call you a lot but you didn't move. So I take another move "sehun smirk. I sigh.

Baekhyun p.o.v

I just laugh when I see chanyeol's shock face. He looks like a kid happily eating his ice cream,suddenly him mom take his ice cream away.

I went out from the car, I look at my right, I saw a guy, he's wearing mask and cap. And he's holding a knife? And walk toward me.

He start to run to me, when he is in front of me, chanyeol come in front me. That guy look shock. His hand is shaking. He just run away with his knife in his hand, with a lot blood.

Chanyeol turn around and cupped my face, "are you okay? "He ask. I touch his hand and saw a lot of blood on his hand. "C-chanyeol?"I call him. He smile and hugged me. "I ask you, are you okay? "He ask again. I look down and saw a lot of blood coming out from his stomach. "Chanyeol...I'm fine "I said. He didn't reply, I can feel, he put his weight on me. I patted his back and no answer.