chapter 40

Chanyeol p.o.v

I went back to destiny's room and saw there's no baekhyun. I should avoid him for awhile. I can't even think straight right now.

"Oh!chanyeol, where's baekhyun?"namjoon ask. I just take my phone and sat on the sofa, "I don't know " "but you're with him just now "he said. I sigh "that's before,I don't know right now okay?! "I shout. He looked at me with surprised face. But he ignore it and continue reading the magazine.

After that,baekhyun enter the room. I can see he's staring at me from the corner of my eyes. I just pretend to not noticed that. After saw that I ignore him he make a sad face and ask "when will we go? " "if all already done, let's go "lay said.

I take my bag and walked past him. I walked at  in front and baekhyun tried to catch my step. He pull my hand and make others walked past us. "I'm sorry for what you have saw just now "he said. He said like that's the normal thing in the world. "I didn't mean to scream and catch people attention...."he said looking at the ground. I almost rolled my eyes. "Okay..."I said and continue to walk.

Baekhyun p.o.v

Is he mad at me? Why he act like this? What if hate me now? Didn't joohyuk told me that he will curious. But chanyeol looks like he doesn't want to talk to me now.

We get in the van. Jin is driving and beside him is rapmon. And behind them sehun and chen, and behind of them is me, chanyeol and lay. I'm in between, chanyeol at my right and lay at my left. No one talking in there. Everyone are busy with their phone. I looked at my right, saw chanyeol is sleeping peacefully.

I didn't noticed that my hand are about to touch his cheek but I stop it. This is not the right time. I will, when you already know who am I chanyeol. I promise that.

Chanyeol p.o.v

I trying to sleep but I can't, I open my eyes but no one can see my eyes because I wear sunglass. Then,baekhyun stare at me,his stare make me fluster I'm trying to cool,I just relaxing my body.His hand slowly trying to touch my cheek. I'm ready to feel his hand on my cheek,I'm not only ready but I miss it.I want to hold his hand. But he stop his hand.He looked at me with sad face,looks like he want to cry,but he looked away and closed his eyes.

I closed my eyes and imagine if I didn't hug kyungsoo that time...he would still here,by my side.

Why baekhyun?Why you refused to touch my cheek. Its only my cheek. I will never want you to let me go, because you're the one who I love.

After that we arrive at the studio. We all went inside. I sat between all of member. I saw baekhyun stand behind the crew. I didn't noticed that the camera already recording.

"So,chanyeol sshi what makes you guys want to  make comeback this year?".she said. I didn't hear it, I'm too fucus on baekhyun. I groan when sehun patted my shoulder.

"Chanyeol sshi?"the interview ask. "What?!" I growl at her. She look at me with a shock face. I looked around and I regret it. "I-im sorry,I'm not focus. What is it again? "I ask. She coughs awkwardly. "Okay..what makes you want to make comeback this year? "She said again. "I think... it's the time. Its been two years we didn't make any appearance on any show. "I said. She nodded and ask another member..

Then,after that. I saw baekhyun with another guy. He looks tall, maybe we're in same height or he's taller than me, maybe 1-2 cm. Baekhyun looked sad and talking to him, like he confide to him. Baekhyun, you should tell your boyfriend here!!! And then I saw, that guy ruffling baekhyun's hair. I cannot take it, I stand up and shout. "DON'T TOUCH HIM! ".
Everyone look at me including baekhyun and that guy. What makes me angrier, he smirked at me. And he left baekhyun there.