Alex Gaskarth Imagine #13

Fingers aren’t the real thing

You lied on your bed, like any other day but you could say today was different. You roommate Alex comes back from tour and honestly you didn’t really want him to come back; honestly you didn’t really like him. He way too full of himself, thinking because he’s in a band he could act anyway he wants to you. You pushed it out of your mind for now.

 You scrolled through you tumblr until you stumbled across a porn-gif. It was pretty hot, the way she arched her back as the guy shoved his fingers inside her and attacked her hypersensitive sex. To say this wasn’t turning you on would be a lie; you had time to kill until Alex came back, right? You slipped you hand up your top, pinching at your hard nipples “Oh” you moaned quietly feeling pleasure taking place. You haven’t done this for a while in-fact.

You slipped on your top and quickly searched up Xhamster. So much porn! You found yourself dripping with happiness as you clicked on the most appealing you rubbed yourself at the sight “Oh god” you moaned, listening to the girl on the screen moaning as-well. It was going well until you heard sniggering, as you looked up Alex stood there with a smirk across his face and his friend poking out of his jeans “A-Alex! Your back early” you staggered, finding your top “Having fun?” you were embarrassed to say the least. He caught you getting off “It’s perfectly fine” Alex had intentions; lustful intentions as he ripped off his top and jeans, leaving his boxers on.

You swallowed “We don’t have to tell anyone” He purred, climbing onto the bed and crawling over you “W-Wh-“ “It was hot y/n. Watching you get off made me almost cum in my pants” Alex kissed the side of your neck, rubbing his hand up and down your thigh “Oh god” you never in your wildest dreams thought this would happen “I’ll do all the work, don’t worry” and like that, Alex slipped a finger inside of you, pumping at a slow, agonizing pace “F-Faster” Alex smiled down at you, going faster and faster. You could feel that ball in the pit of your stomach as Alex pushed two fingers inside “YES! OH GOD!” You were so close yet so far as Alex wouldn’t let you cum that easily.

He slide of his boxers and grabbed his jeans and found the condom. He ripped open the foil, keeping eye contact with you “Touch yourself for me” Alex demanded. You did as were told and rubbed slowly at Alex getting ready to pound into you over and over. He finally leaned down, planting a sloppy kiss on your lips and pushed his way inside “F-Fuck, your thick” Alex blushed, pinning down both your wrists and started to pound. It didn’t take long to realise that you were close “N-Not yet” Alex growled “I’m close” you whined. Alex pulled out, jerking off quickly “R-Rub yourself until your close” you did and you were on the the brink “ALEX!” He shoved his way back inside you, swatting away your hand he used his until you finally clenched around him, screaming his name in vanity.

He rolled out from inside you and lied there “That was amazing” he panted looking at you “It was” we both lied in comfortable silence “It’s hot when you touch yourself, should do it more often” you giggled “Fingers aren’t like the real thing