Alex Gaskarth Imagine #8

I logged into my tumblr account and smiled to myself. I hummed a tune and scrolled down my dash, looking at random posts of bands, and hipster material. I never followed hipster blogs, they just randomly appeared there. Someone always seemed to reblog those pictures. 

I came across a picture of Alex, and couldn’t help myself. I bit my lip, admiring his features before tapping the ‘reblog’ button. I sighed happily and shook my head. He was beautiful. He truly was. I heard a light knock on the door frame. Slowly peeling my eyes away from my laptop, I looked up. 

It was Alex. He was standing in the doorway. I felt a smile creep onto my lips. “I thought you were with the boys.” I mumbled, quickly closing my laptop, trying not to act suspicious. “I came home early,” Alex said and plopped onto the bed. I pushed my laptop aside, and sat on him. I softly pressed my lips on his cheek. 

"You missed." He whispered, puckering his lips. I giggled before kissing him gently and standing up. "Where are you going, pretty lady?" He asked, taking my hand and pulling me back on top of him. "To make dinner, silly." I mumbled, running my hands through his hair. He pouted and shook his head. "I don’t think so. I just got home, sit here and cuddle me."

I couldn’t resist his adorable pout, so I snuggled my self into him and smiled. “Dinner can wait, it’s Alex time,” Alex whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He wrapped his legs around mine, and placed his hands on ,y hips. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"I’m hungry, though.." Alex said quietly after several minutes of silence. I laughed and got up. He smiled faintly and let go of my hand. "See you soon, babe." He mumbled, closing his eyes. I nodded and walked down stairs.

Alex’s Point. ♥ }

I was half asleep when I rolled over and felt a sharp paint in my arm. I opened my eyes and say my arm was rested on my girlfriend’s laptop. I groaned and sat up slowly. The laptop was dangerously hot. I looked at my arm and then picked up her laptop. I opened it and furrowed my eyebrows. 

It took a second to process what she was doing. She had a blog, dedicated to me. I went onto her blog and scrolled through tons of pictures of me, the boys, and other bands. Most were of me. I laughed lightly, trying not to get caught. I continued scrolling for a while, until I heard a squeal.

Thinking something was wrong, I quickly jolted up off the bed and ran over to Y/N, who was standing in the doorway. Her hand was over her slightly parted open mouth and strands of hair covered her blushing face. “Alex! You found my blog?!” She yelled, glaring at me. I nodded, smiling widely. “Indeed I did, darling.” 

She ran over to the bed and slammed her laptop shut. “You turd!” Y/N screamed like a child. I chuckled and pulled her into my arms. “You’re too cute.” I whispered against her ear. She giggled, still blushing. I shook my head and picked her up. “I saw a lot of pictures of Rian on there, as well. Should I be jealous?” I teased. 

She groaned and pulled her self out of my grip, only to bury her face into the bed. She was so adorable. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back. “Hey, it’s alright. I think it’s cute that you blog about your rock star boyfriend.” I giggled. “Really?” She muffled into the mattress. “Very.” I said, cupping my hands around her gorgeous face and placing my lips onto hers. 

"You’re my little fangirl." I mumbled into the kiss.