Chapter 55 : PARADISE

Start from the beginning

" Yup, Woman's Intuition is always better than a male's. "

I switched the lights off and got inside the blanket. It was really cold. I held Ahana's hand and she wrapped herself in my hands.

" Ansh! I am sorry for saying your surprise stupid." She whispered in my ears.

" Never mind. I know you were scared."

" No... I weren't. And anyways what's the use of your 8 pack abs when you can't protect me. It would be better if you had a family pack instead of these." She punched me in my stomach.

" Hey! What do you mean? I just don't know Karate. " I replied.

" So what? Even you ever scared. What if something had happened... " I didn't let her complete herself and crashed my lips on her making her silent. She gave in easily and I felt like I had kissed her after years. It was a strong and a much needed one. Making us warm in terrible cold atmosphere.

" Ahana!! Trust me... I won't let anything happen to you or to our angels. Never... At the cost of my life I will protect you. I was just worried...Okay!!" I said looking straight in her eyes.

" I know. And I trust you. So.. How are we going to that Resort? I forgot the name. " She said making me chuckle.

" It's Kakslauttanen Arctic Resorts. We can go by car or flight. You decide. "

" By Flight... I can't sit in the car for 11 hours." She said.

" Aye Aye Captain. " I said grabbing her closer and kissing her cheeks.

" Good Night. And don't trouble me. I am damn sleepy... " She whispered closing her eyes and engulfing in my chest.

Well, so was I.

***

AHANA'S POV

Day 5

" Hey!! Sleepy Head... Wake up or else we will miss our flight." I heard Ansh's voice.

I stretched a bit without even opening my eyes. I didn't want to get up.

" Hmmm... I am still sleepy!! And stop calling me that. "

" Fine!! We can stay here for a day if you want. But don't tell me if you aren't able to catch the Northern Lights. "

" Hey!! I wanna see them. I will get ready in 10..." I said jumping up straight.

" That's my girl!! " Ansh grinned. I think he knows all the tactics how to wake me up.

" Gosh!! It's cold.... " I said quickly wrapping the blanket around me and sitting on the bed.

" I know. It's only 4°C outside. I will make you warm..." He said coming closer to me and wrapping his hands around me.

He smells of soap and after shower.

" I can't believe that you had a shower in such a cold atmosphere. That too before me. " I said.

He snuggled near my neck and kissed me. I am sure he left a hickey there.

" The surprise isn't yet over. Also, the water is damn hot. I swear you are gonna enjoy it." He replied.

" Okay!! I am excited. Now let me go so that I can freshen up. It feels like ages since I had a good shower. Because of you we have been running from one place to another. " I said trying to get up but I was pulled back.