Vampire

Summary - Scott and Mitch are best friends and only recently became boyfriends. Although Scott holds a secret. He's a vampire. What happens when Mitch finds out in the most awkward and emotional ways possible?

Scott set his hands on Mitch's hips as they made out by their doorway.

"Do you have to go Mitchy?" Scott asked against Mitch's lips

"Sorry Scotty but you know I had to meet up with Austin at some point this week"

"But you mine. And why couldn't you go during the day?"

"Cause we are going to a club, babe"

"If he hits on you, I will have no hesitation but to kill him"
Little did Mitch know Scott literally meant kill him.

"Why don't you come then Mr, if your so protective over me" Mitch said with a smirk.

"Maybe I will then" Scott replied instantly.

The two boys walked out the house hand in hand. Scott, of course, opened the door for Mitch as he got into the car.
The ride to the club consisted of a comfortable silence between the pair, and a connected hand between the console as Scott drove.

When they arrived at the club, the blaring music could be heard from outside and probably up the street.
When they got inside, the pair were met with Austin and Candice. As they were approaching the crowd, Scott instantly changed his posture from connecting hands with Mitch, to having a secure grip around Mitch's waist.

"Look Scottie, Candice is here, so you have someone to talk to other than me, as you don't like Austin."

"Ok, but if he lays a hand on you, or I see him looking at you the way only I should do - then he's in for it."

Mitch stopped the pair and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck, standing on the tips of his toes.

"Hun if Austin does any of that, I'll allow you to give him a piece of your mind. You'll be with me anyway, if Candice stays with Austin. Ok?"

"I guess so" Scott mumbled.
Mitch giggled.
"God you are so hard to please sometimes" Mitch said as he leant upwards to meet Scott's lips in a passionate kiss.
Scott pulls away with a satisfied grin.

"Ok sweetie, now go and have fun, I'll order the first round" Scott says as he smacks Mitch's bum.
Mitch giggles as he goes to find Austin.

Scott walks up to the bar with Candice and buys drinks for everyone.

When he goes back, he finds Mitch dancing with Austin, and Austin is edging a bit too close for his liking. And Austin is also raking his eyes up and down Mitch like he's a piece of meat. Of course Mitch is oblivious as he's just dancing having fun.

Scott goes up to Austin and hands him his drink.
He responds with a slight

"Thanks buddy"

And continues looking at Mitch.
The song changes to a more upbeat song, and Scott uses that to get Mitch's attention before he gets pissed.

"Hey Mitchy. You wanna come dance with me?"
Mitch turned to face Scott and immediately went over to him.
"Sure Scotty" Mitch replied with a gentle smile.

However, when Mitch got in front of Scott, he grabbed Mitch's waist and pulled Mitch as close as he could to his own body. Mitch was quite shocked by the quick movement but soon after melted into Scott's touch as they danced.

"What's up with you Scotty. You seem a bit more dominant than usual?" Mitch suggested.

"Austin keeps looking at what's mine" Scott almost growled.