Famous

Mitch POV
I hate school. Just a place that seems like hell. The only thing I actually enjoy is choir and being with my best friend Kirstie. We met at our lockers as usual and Kirstie seemed really excited.

"Oh my god Mitchy, did you see Scott Hoying's new music video he released last night?" Kirstie asked, excitement ringing through her voice.

"I don't know why you obsess over him so much. He's just a normal 17 year old like us who happens to be on a record label!" I replied trying to sound as irritated as possible.

"No I haven't seen it"
I lied. I had seen it. Hundreds of times. Can't take my eyes off of him. Kirstie doesn't need to know that though.

"I heard he's coming to this school later. Something about wanting to meet someone?" Kirstie shrugged as she continued to rummage through her locker.

I felt my cheeks blush at that. It was true he was coming to meet someone. Me. It's crazy the things that happen in life.

Once Kirstie was finished at her locker, we walked down to choir, with folders clutched to our chests. This would be the only lesson I'd like for the whole day.

Lunch time rolled around quickly and I was the first out of Biology, so I got my lunch relatively early. As all the students began rolling in, Kirstie was no where. Normally she's here by now.

Shortly after I heard multiple very high pitched screams. Kirstie came running in my direction, bags in her arms. She dumped them on the table and began jumping up and down on the spot, hyperventilating and her eyes wide and smiling wide.

She's fangirling

"Kirstie what's up?" I asked, standing up trying to push her shoulders down so she would stay grounded to the floor.

"Scott just pulled up and he's coming inside!" She squealed

"Your gonna have to be more specific. I know a lot of Sco-"

"Mitch! Stop being so sarcastic over everything. Scott Hoying for gods sake. You can't hate him!"

"He's alright I guess"

Kirstie rolled her eyes at me. The screams were getting closer and closer to the lunch hall and I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach.

The blonde appeared in the door way of the canteen, and pretty much everyone turned to look at him. However, he wasn't paying attention to anyone around him. His eyes were on me, and he had a smile on his gorgeous lips.
I waved shyly and that made Scott's smile wider.

Scott made his way over to our table and I could already feel Kirstie's presence behind me. It was like she was about to kill me if Scott wasn't here right now.

"Hey babygirl!" Scott said when he finally reached our table.

"Heya Scotty!" I went up to him and threw my arms around his neck. I could feel the whole canteens eyes on us, me especially because I'm never known to date someone like Scott. His hands subconsciously wrapped around my waist as he brought our bodies closer together.

"Why are you at my school Scotty?" I asked getting lost in his blue crystal orbs.

"Missed you I guess. Being at my house alone, whilst your at school makes me kinda lonely!"

"Why don't you just become a student then you get to be at school with me all the time?"

"As much as I'd love to do that Mitchy, this is a one time thing. If I was to be here permanently, I'd have to deal with this every day, and I don't think I could deal with that" he said gesturing to everyone around us, still staring. One particular person being Kirstie.

"But the thing is Scott-" I said bringing my face closer to his.

"I wouldn't really care" and with that final word I put my lips to his, tightening the grip my hands had around his neck. I could hear the gasps from everyone around us. Scott immediately sunk into the kiss, trying to keep his hands still because we were in public. But soon enough he couldn't fit off that urge, and his hands travelled from my waist down till his hands rested on my ass. I was fine with his hands just sitting there, but if he was to squeeze I'd push him off. That's only for when we are at home.

By now everyone had gone back to their lunch and the only person staring was Kirstie. Scott's hands squeezed my ass. In a short space of time, I tried my very hardest to break from the kiss and move Scott's hands. I succeeded eventually with the breaking away but Scott's strong hands wouldn't move.

"Scotty. I don't mind kissing you in school but this is too much PDA."

"But I love you Mitchy!"

"I know but you can love me at home later. Ok? Deal?"

"Ok Mitchy! Deal"

"Good can you now release me please."

Scott rolled his eyes and let out an overly dramatic sigh.

"Fine"

"Thank you Scotty!"

Once Scott had released me, I turned to face Kirstie who's jaw was agape. She closed her mouth when she acknowledged that I was looking at her, and she smiled massively.

"Mitch why didn't you tell me. I kept thinking you hated Scott's guts!"
Scott stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry, we really didn't want anyone to know as we weren't ready for all the mellow drama. But I guess this was our way of saying we are together."

"Well Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi, you have a lot of explaining to do!"

"Can I stay baby?" Scott whispered in my ear.

"Yea. I may need your help re-telling the story!"

That's it

Hope you liked that

More coming soon

Please check out my other Scömìche books - Run Away and Distraction

Thank you guys, you're the best!

Love ya'll 💚💙💚💙

Stay Strong

XxBlueSparkles13xX