Vase

Mitch POV
Ever since Scott and I moved into an apartment together because of Superfruit and how good friends we are, he has brought this Vase with him. It's been handed down from generations apparently. I find that amazing how something can be in tact after decades and decades.

Although it doesn't go with the decor of our apartment - Scott was still so persistent on having it here.

After a year or two of living together, we became boyfriends. I don't know how it happened. I think we were just doing one of our usual cuddle and watching Spongebob sessions, and I just ended up staring up at his gorgeous features. Soon enough, Scott was looking at me, and then our lips were together.

When our apartment got infested with bugs, when we got back from tour, that Vase meant the world to Scott. Apart from our grammys and me. That Vase has to have some deeper meaning.

When we moved apartment, the Vase was packed away in bubble wrap and in a small box.
That Vase meant the world to Scott.

----------------

I woke up against Scott's chest, to Scott attempting to turn off his alarm.

"Happy 5 year anniversary baby!" Scott said once he noticed I was awake.
I laughed as Scott still tried to turn off the alarm. I took it off of him and turned it off for him, before placing it down on the table next to our bed.

"Thanks Scotty" I smirked, and I wriggled from his grip and sat on his waist. I placed my hands flat on his chest and leant down so our lips could meet in a passionate and heated kiss.

Scott's hands roamed all up my torso before they reached my inner thighs, tracing shapes on my pale skin.

"Mmmmm Scotty" I moaned quietly against Scott's lips, as his warm hands comforted my body.

Scott was quick to flip us over, so he was hovering over me. Scott buried his face in my neck, and sucked on the skin. My hands gripped at Scott's hair as he let a purple hickey form on my neck.

"My god Scotty! Fuck daddy!" I moaned out.
Scott quickly pulled away, pecked my lips and got up and disappeared towards the bathroom. I just laid there breathless. I quickly acknowledged that Scott had gone and sat up.

"Baby where are you going?" I asked. Scott stopped and turned around smirking at me.

"Shower - it's our 5 year anniversary so I'm taking you somewhere. So up you get babe."

"Can I join you?" I asked returning Scott's smirk.

"You don't have to ask."

----------------

After coming out of the shower more out of breath then I'd liked, (Leave that up to your imagination 😏), i got changed into something comfy. Which mainly means; Scott's Tshirt or sweater: some black skinny jeans and black boots.
Scott admired me in his clothing, and took me by the hand to his car.

We arrived by the cinema, and Scott got out two tickets to see the new film in the Divergent Series - Allegiant. A smile formed on my face as Scott opened my car door.

Once we got our snacks and drinks, we headed into the screening room. When we were sat in our seats I leant my head on Scott's shoulder.

"Thank you for this date Scott"

"It's ok Mitchy. I wanted to celebrate our anniversary the right way!"

----------------------

After the movie, which was amazing, we went out for lovely dinner and Scott let me have a few drinks whilst he remained sober so he could drive home. He's the sweetest boyfriend ever.

We came back home and Scott had his arm wrapped securely around my waist as I couldn't walk in a straight line.

According to Scott I kept mumbling a load of nonsense as we walked into our house.

"I'm going to get you some water. I want you to sober up as quickly as possible" Scott said chuckling slightly. I returned the smile as I watched Scott disappear into the kitchen.

Being the drunky I am I began stumbling towards the cabinet in our living room. I lost my balance as I was walking and my hip rammed into something and I heard a smash from behind me. I turned around and saw that vase smashed all over our living room carpet. My hands flew to my mouth and I felt myself begin to panic.

Oh shit I just broke a vase that had been in Scott's family for decades.
I bent down to clear all the pottery away, but I noticed something sparkling in the rubble.
I picked it up and saw a diamond ring. On the band it had some form of engraving. I blew the dust off of it and it read "Scömìche 2015-2020"
I felt my eyes beginning to water when I realised what this was. It was an engagement ring. Scott was going to propose to me. I stood up with the ring in my hands still admiring it. As I looked up my eyes met Scott's.

Scott was smirking at me whilst he leant against the living room door frame with the glass of water in his hands.

"I was hoping this would happen" Scott said calmly as he walked up to me.

"Scott I'm so sorry I broke the vase and I know it's been on your family for so long. I'll pay the money back or I'll get another one I'm so sorry Scotty!"
Scott rested his hands on my hips and looked into my red puffy eyes.

"Mitchy that isn't the vase."

"What?"

"No it's a remake. The real one I hid so this could work."

I looked at the ring in the palm of my hand. Scott put a clone of the vase in the same place with the ring inside it so I would find it if i smashed it.

"But how" I stuttered, shocked.

"I know you'd either smash the vase because you were drunk or you'd get annoyed at me being so obsessed with the actual vase."

"Wow Scott. I don't know what to say!"

"I know it doesn't make sense but let me-"

Scott took the ring from my hands and got down on one knee and looked up at me. I could already feel tears falling down my face.

"Mitch I have loved you for 5 years and those have been the best years of my life. We have come so far with Pentatonix and I'm glad I get to do my dream job with my dream man. Mitch you mean the world to me. I never want to let you go. I love you to death Mitchy. So this is gonna prove it. Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi, will you make me the happiest gay man alive, and marry me?"

My heart was swelling up with love. Scott's words made me want to sob. When I tried to respond to his question my words got caught up in my throat, so I just nodded rapidly.
Scott smiled as he stood up and put the ring on my finger.

I immediately threw my arms around his neck and jumped into his embrace. My lips latched to his as Scott held me by my waist.
I pulled away for a second to say something to Scott which made him chuckle.

"I fucking love that Vase!"

So here's another one 😂

What ya'll think?

This one was quite confusing

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

Instagram - ptxscomichy13

Twitter @Live_Pentatonix

Love ya'll 💙💚💙💚

Stay Strong

XxBlueSparkles13xX