#1 Supporter XXX

This chapter is R rated just to let you know 😆

Mitch's POV
I ran up to the top of the stair case to find Kirstie already sitting there waiting for me.

"Mitchy! How long did it take for you to get here?"

"Well had to take Scott to the lockers then we kind of made out and then I came here." I said casually.

"You say that like it's an everyday thing."

"It kind of is"

Shortly after Kevin and Avi arrived. Kirstie budged up a little bit, me following, to allow Kevin and Avi to sit down.

"How's things been going guys?" Kevin asked a big smile beaming on his face.

"Great. Jeremy wanted to come tonight but he had rehearsal." Kirstie said frowning a little bit.

"Well things are ok with me I guess. Mine and Scott's relationship has developed a lot over the months. We have grown closer and he's such a romantic."

"I'd never thought I'd see Scott Richard Hoying being romantic to anyone." Avi said chuckling.

"Yea he must care about you." Kevin added nudging my shoulder jokingly.

"He really does. And I love him a lot too." I replied smiling and blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another goal to Martin High School by the one and only Scott Hoying. That makes the score 6-0 with only 7 minutes on the clock!" The commentator announced.
That's the 2nd goal Scott scored. Someone scored the first one but he got the other two. I'm so proud of him. No wonder he is the Captain.

Scott charged down the field ready to score another goal.

"That's my baby! Come on Scotty!" I screamed. People gave me dirty looks but to be honest I couldn't give two shits.

Scott scored two more goals in 6 minutes and with one minute left to go the whole team was just lazying around. It didn't really matter anymore. It was clear that they had won.

"Time is up! And the winner is Martin High School! 10-0 was the final score!"

All of the team were running up to each other hugging each other. Kirstie, Kevin, Avi and I all stood up cheering.
Scott was so happy with himself. He ran around a little bit throwing his arms in the air as he went.
Scott looked up to where the four of us were sitting and pointed at me. I looked at him as if I was asking if he was talking to me.
He smirking cheekily and nodded. He used his finger to beckon me to the side of the stalls. Kirstie pushed me from my seat laughing. I shot her a cheeky glare before running down the staircase to meet Scott at the bottom.
Scott was leaning against the board that blocked the pitch from the seats. I copied his posture and watched Scott look me up and down.

"Well done babe. You did so well!" I said smiling.
"I'm really proud of you!"
Scott's face was beaming. He loves affection.

"Why thank you Mitchy. You were a really good supporter" Scott replied biting his lip at me.

"Well what can I say. I'm your number one supporter" I laughed pretending to flick my hair back.

"Mmm I love you so much" Scott whispered cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"I love you more"
"I highly doubt that. I love you more and more" I love it when Scott's like this. Affectionate. It's such a turn on.
"I love you to the moon and back" I replied smirking.
"Oh you wanna play this game!"
I nodded as Scott brought our lips together in a passionate and gentle kiss. Scott didn't force his tongue down my throat like he did during make out sessions or sex. It was just a peaceful kiss showing our love and affection towards each other. Of course the peace was ruined by one of Scott's team mates slapping his shoulder.