i.

--Bloom Again--

"In the end, we are just a bunch of lost souls trying to find the purpose of our life."

----------

Red, that was all she could see. Everywhere she look-Red. The metallic smell of blood hanging in the air could be smelled from miles away.

She stood in between bodies; bodies that were already starting to rot as she tries to catch her breath. Her head aches a little as she tries to recall what had happened to her.

::

Weakling

Useless

Worthless

The one to be protected at all cost

Unable to protect self

For years now labels had been thrown to her face. For years, she had suffered from these labels trying to prove that she was different; that she had changed to a better person. She wanted to prove not only to them but to herself that she is strong enough to protect her loved ones.

However, all her efforts seem like it has gone to waste. Everyone she knew was gone. Slaughtered.
Their bodies could be seen on the ground; some with their eyes that still held so much pain in them while others were barely able to be recognized only if it wasn't for her medical skills.

::

"What else is there to live for when everyone you once love, knew, grow up with is gone? "

::

Sakura took a step forward, her hands were still filthy from all the grave she had dug earlier. She had buried them all. One by one. Some couldn't be buried in one piece so she tried to salvage as much as she could.

Closing her eyes, she let out a sigh as she suddenly feels like breaking down again. No matter how many days had passed, it still did not help her to cope with the loss of her beloved and friends. It was already hard enough to see their bodies on the ground but to bury them one by one is on another level.

The last one she had to burry was the most painful one. It consists of the number one most unpredictable ninja who had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes that she love. It didn't help her that Naruto's body was one of the worst mutilated bodies out there.

A choking sob escapes her lips as she eyes the place she had buried Naruto, and soon she couldn't take it anymore. She burst out crying, hot tears stream down her cheeks. She fell to her knees and cried for the lives she couldn't save from the monster.

"Why?" was the only thing she managed to say before the world around her became black.

::

"Sakura Haruno, wake up this instance!" A voice, a familiar one calls out to her.

Sakura blinks slowly, her eyes taking in her surrounding. Pink ceilings with cherry blossom stickers. Her body scrambled upwards seeing that familiar ceiling in recognition.

"W-what? Where am I?"She sputtered out, lost at words for what has happened to her. She swore one moment she was crying on Naruto's grave and the next she was here, in a room that creepily looks identical to the room design she had when she was a genin.