Returning When You Failed

This is the hardest part in being Christian, when your life is finally in place and your happy because that's when you get attacked.

The enemy doesn't like your happiness. Because he has been around humans so long and has studies what we like/want in the flesh he uses that to distract us.

When we do ger distracted it's easy to feel upset and like you can't do it anymore. You feel like saying "God I'm hopeless" or "God I'm disgusting in my sin, I kept falling"

Well you know what. You are hopeless. You was from the very beginning. Remember you was Born in sin, and that's why jesus had to die for us. Lest us forget we are hopeless on our own. That's why God always is waiting on us to return just like the prodigal son where he lives the sinful life but he turns back humble and his father celebrates his coming.

We need Gods love. No matter what you done or who you are, God loves you. He wants you to go back to him right now not tommorow or a week... Now. Tommorow isn't promised.

God's loving attitude is not to be taken advantage of however as he is a God of wrath in the judgement times. He will stop as there is no second chance to give. While we are not in the judgement period cry out to God almighty. He is our only way from the beggining. Without him you are hopeless. He made us and he says (Psalms 91) 91" He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence."

Have faith. Do not lower your self worth because of sin because God loves you. He excuses our sin and paid treatment ransom. Just do not continue to sin purposely and always repent, God says when you sin it's as if you are putting jesus his son on the cross again. Remember God feels emotion.

Amen x