Love/Boys/Girls/Sex

Well, all I can say is I have had experience in this department. I have done idiotic things for a boy once.

*Risk pregnancy

*Risk STDs/STIs

*Risk my health and safety going places for him

*Destroy my reputation

*Destroy my mother's trust.

*Once you lie with someone, you have taken away your future spouses connectivity with each other as one spirit. As whoever you sleep with... you become one with. This is because your supposed to save sex for marriage so you are fully bonded.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Now, I bet your thinking the following if you have never had sex, and I will show you how they are all wrong:

"No-one will marry me if I don't have sex with them before!"

But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion. 1 Corinthians 7:9

"It's the 21st Century"

(many scriptures are in the new testament that says sex without marriage is sinful and adultery)

"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. "

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."

"It's not a sin..."

"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."
(clearly is sinful so please flee from the lies and deception as I did)

"I'll say sorry after and mean it"

7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

SOMETIMES, repeated sin can be an indication that the person hasn't really repented, and is only saying that they repent. God is not fooled by that.

"As long as I love him /her it's ok"

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

But every man is tempted, when he drawn from his own lust

"God wants us to love and be happy, all the rules in the bible aren't meant to be followed e.g. Sacrificing sheep etc"

If you love me, you will keep my commandments- Jesus said this.

God wants us to be happy, but he'd rather offend you than watch you go to hell. Jesus offended the many on Earth like the Pharisees, so he will say things you do not like because we live as flesh!

God's word isn't just metaphors and stories, they are meant to be applied into your life! God didn't give us his word if it was just there to read! All of it can be applied to us. Whether it's a lesson or knowledge in what God wants.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So sexual sin is sin. Obviously. And don't do it. No matter how tempted. It's so simple I can't explain it further.