"You are so stupid" I say, slightly smiling. "You're lucky I like stupid people" I softly kiss him and he kisses me back exactly the same.

When we pull back after a few minutes, Josh places his head in the crook of my neck.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired" he whispers in my ear. I turn around in his arms, so my back is touching his chest and I slowly start walking. He kisses my neck slightly and we reach our bedroom. He slips his arms away from me and we both strip down to our boxers and get into bed. I snuggle up to Josh his bare chest and put my head on it. With my fingers I quietly trace down his bruises. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I close my eyes and Josh kisses my forehead.

The next morning I wake up, with two little hands playing with my hair. I open my eyes and see that Cadee is sitting on Josh's pillow. I sit up and Cadee wraps her arms around my neck.

"Hey baby girl, where is daddy?" I ask her when I put her on my lap.

"He had a prise for you. But you have to wait until daddy gets home"

"A surprise?" Cadee nods. "Oh okay. well, are you hungry?" She nods again and I get up, placing Cadee on my hip. I walk down the stairs, into the kitchen, putting Cadee on top of the counter.

I grab two plates and one of them has a small paper on it.

Good morning babe x

I made the both of you some breakfast, it's in the fridge. I made it with a lot of love ;)

Please put some clothes on after and I'll text you some more details when I'm done. I have a surprise for youuu

Xxx Joshy

I look at the paper and start smiling. He's so adorable.

"What is that, daddy?" Cadee asks me, grabbing the paper out my hands.

"A sweet note from daddy" I say, while walking towards the fridge. I open the door and see that there are two plates with pancakes, eggs and toast on it. The big one is for me, the small one for Cadee. I grab both of them and place them on the dinner table. Cadee is playing with the small paper and i carry her to her chair. I place the plate in front of her and she attacks the pancakes right away, which makes me chuckle. I sit down and start eating.

When I'm done and pretty much all of Cadee her food is on her face, in her hair, or on the floor, I take the plates away and the doorbell rings. I walk to the front door and see Kathryn standing there, with a smile. Opening the door, she quickly walks in and hugs me.

"Hey darling, why are you still in your pajama's? Or well, if you can call football shorts a pajama." she laughs.

"I was just going to get ready. But why are you here? I actually need to leave soon."

"Josh made me come here. Something about a surprise for you" she wiggles with her eyebrows. "so he asked me if I could watch Cadee for the day, so the two of you could have a private day." I nod and walk into the kitchen, where Cadee is still sitting. Kathryn starts laughing when she sees her, food all over her. "Dod you two have a food fight or something?" she jokes.

"No, she had one by herself, like usual. But I'm just going to change" i say and starting walking upstairs. I can hear Cadee laugh and Kathryn talking to her.

I walk into our bedroom, grabbing some dark jeans, a white plain t-shirt and some boxers, before walking into the shower and putting it on. While stripping down, I can hear my phone buzz. I pick it up and see a text from Josh.