Chapter 60

God that's all I wanted to hear.

All I've been waiting for.

Maybe it was the way she dressed, how that dress fit her body so well and clung onto the right places.

Maybe it was the way her beautiful hair was styled, in that bun and it looked so cute.

Maybe it was the way she smiled, her eyes bright and shiny, her nose crinkled at almost everything.

Maybe it was the way she walked, so effortless yet sexy ass hell it could just walk right into my my chest and steal my heart which she already owned.

Or maybe it was the fact that she was taken, it made me sort of excited.

Wanting to just rip her off his arms right in his face and shove it up his ass before claiming my love and kissing her in front of the world.

That's what made it better, the fact that she was taken that way I had a little more drama in my life, and not just chase her around and that stubborn little heart.

Which I can go ahead and say I've owned since day one.

But I loved her and her saying those words to me although not directly I front but it made everything worth it.

I can stomp his little career all the way to hell and finish him off by crushing his dignity or I can just ask nicely for the girl in which I'll take option one, he deserves it.

And yes I stood angered still standing in the hall as he wrapped his arm around her waist and led her off down the hall where he whispered things in her ear but she kept looking back, at me.

It made me feel superior, much more special than that scum she had clinging on her.

If she only knew he was using her to make his career greater but I was gonna stomp it away with all his dreams for using my girl.

And I may have ran to Liam with a huge smile on my face all excited after she disappeared around the hall.

"Liam, we're going to that party" I smirked not waiting for him as I jumped in the back of my car, pap chasing me around but I would care less as I only thought about those three words that made me live.

"ARE YOU AND DAKOTA BACK TOGETHER!?"

they would scream over and over but it only made me smile even brighter knowing soon I'll be in bed with my baby girl.