Chapter 58

"im so excited oh my god, do you think it'll be okay?"i panicked over the fact that maybe after three releases no one would care but i did put alot of effort in this, alot of time and weekends when i should have been in vacation, getting a tan and maybe become a bit of a fat ass.

but i didn't and im proud of my work.

"oh shut up, im sure even the most popular fashion designers would love to come to one of your releases, it looks perfect" Luke spoke with a wide smile on his face, clack suit clinging onto his body nicely. He's been my date for three years in a row now.

With a grin I walked down the carpet, many photographers taking out picture, blinding me almost but I've gotten use to it.

People yelling my name to look over, others screaming and dying to meet me and some just standing there which would occasionally make me giggle

"God I'm nervous" I whisper in his ear. He smiled down at me and rubbed my back

"Shut up, you look sexy ass fuck" it made me laugh and hit his chest

Nick waiting for me to hurry so he would take me in and the show would begin, he honestly looked fine and hot in my opinion.

We kissed and made up once he brought me flowers I didn't even like but I know he tried.

I knew he tried, he tried his best and I appreciated it.

He's truly a nice guy.

"Dakota! Is Harry Styles attending!?" They all shouted, I shook my head no as Luke smiled besides me

"Jesus it's been three years" I groan in his ear making him laugh

"He's one of a kind you gotta admit" Luke smiled, I patted his shoulder and stepped aside so my pictures would be taken with my boyfriend.

His hand trailed down to my ass.

"Red looks better on you"

I expected that.

I didn't say a thing as we stood, taking pictures with smiles we didn't really feel.

A bunch of my guest arrived and walked through, taking pictures and modeling for the cameras, I greeted a few of my friends at the entrance before I headed back.

It was starting and the after party I planned on smashing it.

Thank god all of my guest came, jesus even Kim K is here.

My heart beat like ten times it's normal and my breathing got uneasy as the first model walked.

Holy mother.

I just wish I was good at this whole keeping my cool stuff.

And what drove me insane was that Nick and I were up at the end modeling for my last release.

Chills ran up my spine as I saw them go out and back in with a smile on there faces as the crown cheered.

Luke was by my side cheering and grinning as I just stared at them do there job. The models were so good at the whole walking stuff.

I'm short, my legs are small and I don't look like a model.

It'll be hard to keep up with Nick but we've practiced so I think it'll be okay.

After a while, Luke turned to me and hugged the living crap out of me, he was hosting.

"You're up"

I smiled and with a nod I grabbed Nicks hand and walked.

The curtain dropped as we walked across the stage.

My heart racing a million times per hour.

The lights blinding me, the cheers making my ears numb but I maintained a poker face as we walked.

And finally we reached the end but my wait was grabbed and i was turned to a smiling Nick who leaned it.

His lips were placed on mine and for that second my mind was racing of all the possible ways this could go.

Why did he do this?

This wasn't rehearsed.

But I smiled as we pulled back and he said something that shocked me.

"I'm so proud of you" he grinned as he gave me a hug.

I felt special because he never complimented me unless we were about to fuck.

The crown cheered for us.

I was still hugging him and my grin only grew but I was shocked when I opened my eyes.

My head still over his shoulder but I spotted the man I hadn't seen in years.

I spotted the man that made my stomach feel weird.

I spotted the man sitting in the crowd, eyes narrowed at me, anger clear in his eyes, jawline sharp as ever, he looked flawless.

Liam sat next to him cheering his ass off but he sat there unimpressed and bothered.

Did I do that bad?

Was this release a flop?

Was I a flop?

With tears in my eyes I pulled away and turned to the crown who was atañido get and cheering for me.

I waved with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

"Thank you"