Chapter 20

"Fuck, Harry close the god damn door" i groaned snuggling into the covers.

He decided it would be nice to open the balcony door so a bit of cold winter fresh air could 'join in on the fun' but its freezing. It got so cold and he's regreting the fact that he actually opened the door and now he doesn't want to stand up to close it.

"Fine" he gave up and quickly shut the door before he got back in bed. Its 4 in the god damn morning.

He snuggled close to me shaking from the cold. I rubbed my warm hand on his very toned sexy abs making him shudder and shivers to appear.

"You're very warm" he giggled like a little school girl and engulfed me in a hug almost drowning me in his arms. He was cold for sure.

We rubbed our bodies together trying to share heat but ended up laughing due to how stupid we were.

"Heater" i whispered, he cracked a smile before turning to the bedside table and picked up the phone.

"What are you doing? The heater is literally ten feet away" i laughed

"Im too lazy to stand" he said as he talked to the person on the other line. After about five seconds the heater tunrned on.

"Wow" i giggled looking up at him in amusement

"Ta-da! The perks of having a perfect man" he flipped his curls making me burst out in laugher as he chuckled.

I snuggled close to him and put my foot over his feet tangling us together.

I jumped and let out a little yelp as his cold feet touched my warm ones.

"You're so cold!" i spoke. He cracked a smile and brought me in closer to him.

"And youre so warm" he whispered hugging me closer. I kissed his chest accepting his hug and closing my eyes.

It was so warm and cozy i didn't want to move but he ruined the moment saying he wanted to pee.

I groaned and let him go with a pout

"You better come back" i yelled

"Dont worry about that!" he yelled back begore he came back a minute later jumping on the bed. I groaned but smiled once i saw his cute dimple making me poke it.

"Hey! Poke yours, these are mine" he sassed

"They're mine also" i giggled crawling ontop of him.

"S'true" he closed his eyes as a warm smile made its way to his lips.

His hands resting on my butt, playing with it.

"You have a very soft butt" he whispered but laughed later on.

"I just realized that was the creepiest thing ive said to you" he chuckled.

"Go to sleep" i mumbled with closed eyes

"But im not sleepy" he groaned and i could only imagine his cute pout.

I was cold, tired and sleepy. I was naked, he only had boxers on but it still didn't make a difference.

I sat up with a frown and looking down at him, i flipped my hair to one side

"Go to sleep" i repeated and got off him. I turned to the other side and snuggled. He groaned and placed his big arm over me, kissing my shoulder

"Baby" he whined, i ignored him and closed my eyes.
He groaned in frustration as his hand rubbed my stomach, his hand traveled all the way up to my boobs and squished as he kissed my neck and up to my cheek.

I sighed not being able to sleep and knowing he won't stop, i turned around to meet his cheeky smile.

"You're an ass for not letting me sleep" i groaned. He only gave me a wink and grabbed my hips and placing me on him.

I whimpered as my core made contact with his covered cock. He moaned and pulled me down for a sweet kiss.

"Nope, i haven't washed my teeth and i need to shower" i said placing two fingers over his lips interrupting our kiss. He frowned then his eyes lit up

"Okay sure but you better not try anything" i smile making him cheer and pick me up, taking me to the shower. He carefully placed me in the shower and turned it on as he took his boxers off, my eyes widened and i quickly turned. He chuckled and soon stepped in with me.

"I swear if you try anything im gon- oh god!" he cupped my pussy as he gave me a cheeky smirk. I glared

"Shh" he kissed down my neck as the warm water raced down our bodies.

He slid a finger in me as i moaned, biting his lower lip he watched me with lust in his eyes

"Daddy!"