Chapter 83

Buzzing after buzzing.

My phone blew up.

I tapped my foot anxiously as I went through the messages she had sent me.

The photos and the pet names.

She was driving me crazy.

"Any questions?" He's a new one to the company but so far showing good skills in marketing.

I couldnt concentrate as all eyes landed on me.

"How much will this cost?" Thank you Sandra for asking a question I dont even think about.

I rolled my eyes and glared at Sandra.

"I dont think Mr.Styles really minds it" another one spoke.

"Is this done?" I ask, they all turn to me.

"I need your approval sir" the new one asked.

"You have it bye" I stood and left, Louis had my stuff as we hurried to the car.

"They're waiting on you" he sang, I hoped in the car and sped off to the beach.

I'm modeling with the one and only and shes been tormenting me.

Her and I had worked on a small project together, women lingerie and also men stuff.

I'm trying out the one she's designex and shes trying out the ones I've designed and we're modeling together for a photo shoot.

I'm more than excited to see her.

"We're here" I got off as soon as Liam spoke and ran to the set.

I had a suit on so maybe Chelsea boots weren't the best in the sand.

They gave me my assigned outfit and I quickly changed in private of course.

She was already waiting.

Sitting on a beach chair, sipping off some cup, sun glasses on while her hair was being done....oh and red lipstick too.

She looked wonderful.

I was on trousers.

The boxers she designed are soft, stretchable and they were black with her initials on them.

D.P

Soon to be D.S again I hope.

They came in many diffrent designs, colors, patterns. In surprised of how much imagination she had in that little head of hers.

She made a shit tone of designs without counting the ones that didnt go through.

I on the other hand made them simple but damn did she look good in them.

"Ready?" A guy asked looking me up and down.

I took my shades off and looked at him.

"Am I late?" I asked, he shrugged

"About twenty minutes off" I sighed.

"Is she in a mood?" I asked as I watched her on her phone

"No, she asked for jack in the box so shes all nice and fed" I chuckled and placed my shades back on.

"Are we filming in the beach or just on the sand?" I asked

He handed me a bottle of sun block

"Both, and a commercial of you putting sunscreen on her" hes American but his words made me excited.

Not in that way.

"And when are we starting?" I snapped as a woman game and handed me a bottle of cold water.