Chapter 16

The sun burning through the curtains onto my sleeping eyes made me just curse everything in life before I actually turned to the other side of the bed, but once I realized I was alone in bed I quickly sat up and looked around frowning. I was in one of his oversized shirts as I stood and whimpered from the cold marble floor touching my warm small feet. My hand came across a small note that laid on the bedside table.

Good morning princess,
Don't worry, just shower, I left some cloths out for you and head down to the lobby where Liam will be waiting.

-Hx
P.s I love you.

I sighed in relief and smiled knowing my sweet man was up to something.

I quickly showered

The thin material making me very comfortable indeed

The thin material making me very comfortable indeed. I put my hair up in two cornrows and put on a quick makeup.

I grabbed my phone and made my way out and into the lobby where indeed Liam was waiting on a chair with his phone. As soon as he saw me he stood up and opened the door for me.

"Thank you Li" I smiled walking out but then I realized he wasn't in his normal attired rather he was in skinny jeans and a grey shirt with rolled up sleeves and a sweater over it.

"No problem, good morning" he smiled opening the car door.

"Morning, do you know where we are headed?" I asked hoping in

"Yep" he closed the door and walked around to the drivers seat. He drove for about ten minutes before stopping off in a cute Caffè. I squealed and hoped off myself. Liam opened the door for me and I once again said a thank you before spotting a large table with a few people I know including Mr.Styles the curly freak.

"Well well well, look who's here. If it isn't the amazing Dakota!" Louis yelled as he stood up. Harry head quickly snapped towards me and a soft smile appeared on his face as I returned it. Niall, Louis, Liam were here along with two girls.

"Danielle, nice to meet you. I'm Louis' girlfriend" the pretty brunette spoke with a smile as she hugged me.

"Dakota, nice meeting you" I smiled and I turned to the all to familiar Gigi whome I hugged and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked her as I sat down next to Harry who was watching our conversation flow.

"He overslept, the idiot didn't want to wake" she giggled

"Yea, I swear I'm gonna kill him. I'm starving" Niall spoke on the other side of me. I laughed and hugged him saying our greetings. I pulled away once Harry lightly squished my thigh.

"You look beautiful" daddy spoke with a slight smile making me blush.

"C'mere bean, and hug me" Louis spoke standing making me stand and giving him a hug. As I sat down I looked towards Harry and smiled before holding his hand and giving him a light kiss on the cheek. His smile grew as he sat back.