Chapter 45

"Okay! Next question shut up!..." Louis waited with an inpatient glare as Harry and I giggled.

"Who is the cry baby when it comes to colds?" He asked

I lifted his shoe up as he lifted his as well.

With a giggle I looked over.

"Damn Harry" a guy shook his head as daddy flipped him off.

"Who is the messy one?" We both raised my shoe up in the air.

A few girls giggled.

"Who's the sloppy eater?" We both raised mine up.

"Who's always right?" We looked at each other and raised both shoes up.

"Only one!" Louis yelled, with a sigh I raised his up as did he.

"Who snores the loudest?" We didn't raise any up because neither of us really snore.

"Okay, who's the most childish?" Everyone looked at me but I raised his up and so did he.

With a giggle I sat up straight.

"Last one!...who's the dominant in the bedroom!" My eyes widened as Harry burst into a fit of giggles

"Mate! She's sixteen!" Zayn yelled making me blush before as arm was wrapped around me.

"Isn't this game for recently wedded couples?" I whisper in his ear. He shrugged with a smirk.

"I don't know...maybe" and he kissed my head.

With a sigh I put my shoes back on.

We've sat here playing games with Harry's friends which I really enjoyed.

Although I felt like a kid there were a few people that came at least close to my age.
And we cut some cake as they sang Happy birthday to me.

It was fun.

We took a few pictures for this guy who was a friend of Harry's and also a photographer, really nice.

I met Lou and her daughter.

Lux, a cute name, and adorable.

Then Liam came and whispered something in Harry's ear in which I really didn't care because I was having fun playing with Lux.

"Babe" he came behind me and whispered.

"Hmm" I hum handing her the crayon as she handed me hers, we colored.

"Gotta go" he said kissing my neck lightly. I groan and look back at him.

"But I'm coloring! And its fun!" I protest.

He raised his brow and looked down at my colored turtle.

"You crossed the li-"

"Shut up, I tried" he chuckled and held my hand as I said goodbye to Lux. I quickly said bye to everyone and hurried out seeing as Harry became impatient.

"Now where are we going?" I asked as he opened the door to his car rushing me in, paparazzi was still outside.

"You'll see" he smiled and turned the car on, speeding away as the gates opened. Paparazzi came closer as he tried getting out, honking but they were all up on the car that is until his bodyguards came that we sped off.

"Daddy I want ice cream" I whined, he shook his head as he concentrated on the road, a frown on his beautiful face.

"Please" I whined yet again, jumping up and down. He looked over at me with a smile.

"You just ate ice cream" he said, I groaned.

"So? I have the right!? Please" I whined grabbing onto his thigh.

He cleared his throat and shook his head.

"You'll get ice cream later, put this on" he handed me a blind fold making me groan.

"But then i won't see"

"That's kinda the point here, babe" he held my thigh in his huge hand filled with rings and squeezed.

With a huff, I put it on and laid back. His hand traveled up my thigh and under my dress but I caught it before it went further but he slapped my hand away and continued

"Daddy! We're in public!" I push his hand away with a giggle but he only groans and reached under to cup my private area, I gasp in shock and sit still, closing my legs shut.

"Good girl" I could tell he had the stupid pretty, perfect smirk on.

And so he put my white cotton panties aside and ran his fingers through my folds.

A little whimper left my lips as I moved my hips for more friction.

My eyes closed but I anyways couldn't see a thing.

"Open wider" his low raspy voice spoke. I shook my head in fear of someone looking at us

"Open wider" with a sigh I opened my legs wider for him, my dress no longer in the way. He moaned and added another finger in making me jump and almost close my legs shut.

"Daddy" I moaned lightly grabbing onto his hand.

I could tell we went faster as the engine roared. Louder moans fell from my lips, my climax near.

"D-daddy!" My small screams filled the car as my walls tightened around his long fingers and my juices dripped onto the seat beneath me. He took them out and I knew he was licking them.

I took the blindfold off and looked over at him, as he drove with a smirk on his face.

"Was there any reason for the blindfold?" I asked and as I expected he shook his head.

"Nope" he popped the p as I hit him with it. A chuckle leaving his lips.

"Asshole" I murmured crossing my arms over my chest.
He then placed a hand on my now covered thigh.

"We're headed back home, gotta change quickly cause I'm taking you somewhere" he spoke slowly. I jumped with a grin.

"What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want" he shrugged with a smile as he made a turn towards the underground parking lot.

"Does it involve dancing?" He looked over at me for a split second.

"Yes...that's the only clue I'm giving you" he said and took his seatbelt off as he turned the engine off.

I squealed and jumped out the car and ran off, with him running after me.

"I was supposed to open the door for you!" He yelled as I pressed the button of the elevator, sticking my tongue out.

I quickly made it inside just as he reached me with a sigh.

"These jeans are way too tight for running" I laughed and made fun of him as we waited.

"What are you wearing?" I asked playing with his rings.

He shrugged.

"I'll let you choose" he winked, I squealed and jumped up and down.

"Wear those sparkly boots!" I suggested, he shook his head chuckling.

"No, I'll look like a disco ball" he said, I laughed.

"My disco ball" I said stepping out the elevator and ran to out door waiting for him to open it, he had the key after all.

"Hurry!" I yelled inpatient.

He only walked slower and took his time.

"Fine" I huffed angrily and turned the other way. Soon I felt his arm around my waist and a kiss on my cheek as he opened the door.

"Love you" he mumbled, I pushed him off me excitedly and ran off to the room.

"Love you too!"