Chapter 71

Her hips swayed to the soft guardians of the galaxy playlist vol.2

And I watched from afar.

She insisted on making breakfast, and we argued about that till we weren't hungry anymore and now she's forcing me to eat.

I don't mind it though.

I don't mind it at all.

I bet her a dinner date that if she put my very expensive GUCCI blazer on while cooking and getting it dirty she would have to go and if she walked out the kitchen with a clean sparkly, brand new GUCCI blazer then she wouldn't have to go at all.

She lost the second she walked in the kitchen, some batter fell on the sleeves and I couldn't feel any happier as she groaned and kicked her fridge but hurt herself and cursed out multiple curse words.

She was so small she had to roll the sleeves up at least five times for it to fit her, the ends reached her thighs, like a short dress.

Her shoulders looked big, her hair was pulled up in a very messy bun with more than a few strands falling out, and her figure was hidden under it.

It was cute.

She also dirtied her hair with some batter.

"Do I have to keep this on till I'm done?" She groaned as she looked back at me, I gave her a big smile and nodded.

"Yup, you lost" I may have made fun of her a few times.

She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"But the pancakes are hard to flip" she whined, I shrugged

"I guess we'll eat burnt pancakes then" I smiled making her whine and stomp her feet.

I guess that habit of whining and stomping her feet, stuck.

She would always do this when I didn't give her something she wanted.

I pulled out my phone and took a few secret pictures of her while she pouted and whined ever so often.

I just leaned against her table, arms crossed over my chest as I watched her.

"You are so eating the most burnt one, it tastes like ass" she made a face making me laugh

"It doesn't taste bad" I shrugged but she frowned and looked back at me with a glare

"You never at my ass so I don't know what you're talking about" she sassed, she looked funny making me laugh louder.

She only frowned, eyes filled with yet again, curiosity as to what I was talking about.

"I'm joking" I raised my hand sup in defense making her angry face disappear.

"You better" she mumbled to herself but I heard it.

It made my heart beat loudly knowing she got jealous over me eating another girls ass.

Weird but it gave me a sense of relief that she still cared.

And I saw how much she struggled with my blazer on, she almost caught it on fire.

Yeah I maybe made her wear it for my own amusement but she looks adorable and her attitude is hilarious.

"Okay you can take it off now" I smiled and walked to her as she sighed in relief.

"Thank god" she exhaled and turned to me, opening her arms so I can unbutton it and take it off seeing as her hands are dirty.

"Now I owe you like 1 million but I'm not giving you a dime, you're a dick" She sassed.