Part 11:Arrivel

Ash,pikachu, and eevee snickered at this while the others stood confuse.

"What are you up to Ash" Serena asked clueless

"We'll let's just say that we have a plan to get our revenge on those low life's" Ash said evily

"Okay but can we help to"Bonnie said with excitement

"Of course you can, I was gonna ask you guys anyway so here's the plan"Ash said and explained to the trio the plan he,pikachu, and eevee came up with not to long ago.

Once he was done, they all started to laugh "That's genius Ash, it's gonna be so funny" Bonnie giggled

"Well what are we waiting, let's go!" Ash announced and everyone gave a confident smile and nod before rushing to pack their stuff for their trip.

Once they were done packing, Ash called out his charizared,gliscour and noivern for all of them and they took of towards Kanto.

Time Skip
Ash and the gang just arrived at the pokemon center in Kanto to heal their pokemon. But before they could walk in,a boy,that is the same age as Bonnie, who bumped into Ash and cause them both to stumble backwards.
"I'm so sorry mist-Ash?!" the young boy said shocked

"Hello Max" Ash said coldly

But before Max could say anything, the group heard a females voice and a lot of foot steps

"Max, get back hear" the female ordered as her and her group of friends arrived behind Max but only to stop dead in their tracks. Ash glared deadly into their souls, who were non other then the 'traitors' and his so called 'mother'.

"Before any of you say anything, let me say this. This is a tournament so don't try and apologize,talk to me,try to reason and get on my real family's good side and don't even look at me. I have no business with any of you and never will" Ash spoke in a voice that could make someone murder them selfs and die in the spot.

The traitors had a shiver down their spines when they heard Ash talk to them like that and they were depressed and hurt by it but Ash couldn't care less. He,his friends,and girlfriend ignored the group and continued to nurse joy.

"Hello how may I help" she asked nicely

"Hello nurse joy, I would like to enter the tournament being held here and I would also would like three rooms please" Ash explained in the nicest way possible

"Sure just scan your poke dex on the scanner and you'll be in" she instructed and Ash did exactly that.

"Congratulations Ash Ketchum, you are now in the W.P.C.L (World Pokemon Championship League)" she complimented

"Ok here is your key for your rooms, have a great day"

"Thanks nurse joy" they all said in unison and took their keys and made their way to their rooms.

Since Ash and Serena were dating, they would share a room while Clemont and Bonnie would sleep in separate rooms.

They exchanged their good night's and entered their rooms, ready to have a goodnight sleep. Once Ash was done changing, he turned off the lights and got in the bed with Serena while pikachu and evee layed at the end of their bed.

Serena put her head on Ash's chest and put her hands around neck. Ash put his chin on her head and wrapped his arms around Serenas waist

"Goodnight Sere,I love you" Ash whispered

"Goodnight Ashy, I love you too" and they shared a quick but loving kiss before falling asleep in each other's arms.