Part 8: A new strategie gone wrong

The next mourning, Ash and the gang woke up with a fresh new start of the mourning breeze flowing gently, swaying the grass back and forth.

Everyone had gotten ready before they eat breakfast and leave. Once they were done packing up Serena, Bonnie, and Ash waited for Clemont to make breakfast.

In the meantime, they were doing their own things. Serena was grooming sylveon and braxien, Bonnie was playing with pikachu and dedenne and Ash was mediating to considerate his aura, making sure he was far, but not to far awsy from the camp.

He suddenly got an idea to give him more energy that he tried once a while back, which worked, but he knew he it would be risky but risky was part of his personality so he gave it a shot.

He closed his eyes and began to think about all the mistakes he made in the past:losing leagues,tournaments and to trust the first person he sees.

And the mistakes he made in the future:forgetting about Serena, failing his pokemon and the call he made when he got betrayed.

Just then, Ash started to get lifted higher in the air while saying "everyone hates me and I don't deserve anything good for me"

He shot open his eyes,that were glowing lightening blue and gritted his teeth tight

Ash's body began to glow the same color as his eyes. The wind picked up hard and the sky was now a light shade of gray. This lasted for 7 minutes before it died down and Ash floated softly to the ground.

He stayed in his position for awhile before opening his eyes slowly and closed his mouth completely. He jumped up, full of energy and walked back to the camp to eat.

Once he arrived, he was shocked at what he saw. The camp was a wreck. Everything was all over the place a Clemont equipment was almost partly destroyed but luckily, everyone was safe.

Ash rushed over to help but when he got over, everyone was showing him an angry expression.

"Guys I-" before he could finish, Serena interrupted him

"Save it Ash, let's just forget about your stupid decision and get ready to leave" she said coldly and continued cleaning up with Bonnie,Clemont and pikachu.

Time Skip
The gang arrived in Cyllage city. No one talked to Ash, who was in the back of the group alone with his head down.

Even pikachu wasn't with him, he was on Serena's shoulder, laughing along with the others.

'This is all my fault, why did I have to do that. I have to make it right tonight, No matter how much I'm tired' Ash thought of a plan to make it up to his friends and girlfriend.

Once he was done he smiled widely and picked up his pace. He moved pass the group and into the city and ran off but no one notice, they were to busy listening to each other.

Until Serena glanced back from her shoulder to check if Ash was ok but she saw nothing but the road behind her.

"Wait! Where's Ash!" Serena panick

The trio glanced at her and behind them and gasped in shock.

"pikapi? PIKAPI!?" pikachu called out for his trainer but there was no answer and he began to panick

This worried everyone that Ash just disappeared "Maybe he's at the pokemon center, waiting for us to get there" Clemont suggested.

The others nodded and the rushed straight to the pokemon center in search for the confident trainer.