Part 3: Comfort

Ash dropped on his knees as hot tears that were all welled up and dropped from his eye's.

Serena,who came out of the room when she heard yelling, ran to Ash and confort him by hugging him.

"Its ok Ash, its ok" she whispered but Ash just sat there as his tears dropped on her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and continued "Look Ash, I heard everything and I want you to know that we are all here for you ok. Me pikachu Clemont and Bonnie are here for you. Please please dont listen to them because I don't know what I'll do if you would give up and leave me" Serena got so overwhelmed with the moment that she started to sob in Ash's chest.

Ash's eyes turned from upset and anger to worried and surprised and hugged Serena back.

By now they were on the floor hugging each other "Hey... hey, its ok Serena, I'm not ever gonna do that. I wasn't going to and I definitely won't do it now because I'll never leave you, Clemont and Bonnie here alone and depressed and I don't want that so I'm just gonna move on from this moment and continue our journey together ok" Ash said calmly and Serena nodded and stopped crying.

Ash picked her chin up and wipped away her tears and whispered "Like I promised I will never leave a beautiful young lady like you even if we're a million miles away".

Serena locked her eyes to his "Promise" she said in a low but sweet voice "I cross my heart" Ash said in the same tone.

After a while Ash spoke "But you have to promise me something as well" Serena than got confused

"What's that?"

"Promise me you won't frown or cry because when you do it's like the whole world is depressed and that makes me sad so please keep that wonderful smile of yours on. for me" Ash stated and smiled slightly.

Serena was paralyzed in her spot, her heart literally exploded when he said those words "thank you Ash" she whispered as a blush spreded across her face.

Ash gave her a goofy smile and hugged her more "And I promise as well"she said softly and pecked his cheek sealing the promise they made quickly before turning her head away to hide her extremely red blush.

Ash was shocked at this but soon recovered and smiled at her. Once they let go of each other, they stood up from the ground facing each other and smiled. Ash looked at pikachu, who was on the lobbies chair the whole time, picked him up and lock pikachu in his arms.

"We're gonna prove those traitors wrong right bud?" Ash said confidently

"chaaa" he cooed as Ash scratched behind his ear.

"Lets head back, Bonnie and Clemont must be worried" Ash said and him and Serena got up from the ground and walked side by side but it was very close to where they were touching hands.

Pikachu snickered on Ash's shoulder as he saw the two love birds and together, Ash, Serena and pikachu walked back th their room.