[8] crystal

"All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima." Stiles spoke as we continue to walk. "It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Werejaguar?

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott pointed out as I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." As soon as Stiles said this, they both stopped walking and looked at me.

"What? I haven't killed people in a long time and they weren't exactly innocents." I said in defense. Stiles shrugged before walking as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but the two of you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you

"Yeah, but the two of you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill the both of you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Stiles and I stopped walking and gave him a what-the-hell look.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." Stiles retorted and put hand quotation on the word 'friendship' as we continue walking. As soon as we got in front of my locker, I stopped walking.

"Hey, I'll have to get something from my locker. You guys go ahead." I said. Stiles nodded and looked at Scott.

"Yeah, I'll be right behind you, just go ahead." He told Stiles who walked towards class.

"Hey." I heard Scott say. I took a deep breath before facing him. "Hey."

"Look Victoria--" He started saying but I cut him off. "Scott, I get it. You don't have to apologize. Something important was obviously happen--" This time, he cut me off.

"Victoria, hear me out please." He pleaded. Giving in, I let out a sigh as I leaned on my locker.

"It was wrong for me to hang up on you like that, especially when you needed my help." He started. I nodded, telling him to continue.

"And I should've just taken a moment and listen to what you were about to say. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is..." He paused for a moment. "I'm sorry. I'm very sorry."

He started to ramble but I cut him off this time. "Scott, I forgive you." He stopped talking once I said this.

His eyes widened. "Really?"

I let out a laugh. "Yes, really."

He then let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God." There was a small pause between us, both of us not knowing what to do.

"Um, Friends?" He suddenly brought his hand out.

I looked at it lightly confused. "Friends." I shook it awkwardly.