[6] bestiary

"Victoria, wake up!" I heard someone say while shaking my body. "Toria! Come on," The person mumbled. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times as I took a look at the person shaking me.

"Finally," Stiles mumbled. I sat up and looked at our surrounding and saw that we're in a dumpster. Literally in a dumpster.

"What was that anyway? That purple fluid. Was it wolfsbane?" He asked me. "No, that was vervain. It's like wolfsbane, but for vampires." I groaned.

"That little bitch." I mumbled while I hopped out of the dumpster and helped Stiles get out of the stupid dumpster. Stiles and I found his jeep and decided to get it fixed since the blonde bitch wrecked his poor jeep.

**********

"Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing?" Stiles yelled at the mechanic. "All I needed was a starter."

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has got to be replaced here." The mechanic told Stiles, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at the mechanic, while I leaned on the counter.

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve hundred parts and labor." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you kidding?" Stiles groaned. "This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles scoffed.

"You know what a limited slip differential is?" The mechanic asked.

"No."

"Yeah, could run you more like fifteen hundred"

Stiles exhaled loudly. "Okay, just finish." He walked towards the door. "I'll be back here--seething with impotent rage." He mumbled the last part. Stiles grabbed the doorknob and immediately retracted his hand. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary." Stiles opened the door. "Quality establishment you're running here."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mechanic and grabbed his shirt, forcing him to look at my eyes.

"What the--" He didn't get the chance to finish speaking considering I started to compel him.

"You're gonna repair this nice vehicle at no cost at all." I smirked, the mechanic nodded and went back to repairing Stiles' jeep. I grabbed the doorknob, instantly groaning and went outside. I saw Stiles who was typing something on his phone and went towards him.

"Your jeep's gonna be taken care of for free." I announced, causing him to look up at me with a wide grin on his face.

"Oh thank you so much. I've never been so happy to--" He stopped and looked at his hands and noticed that it was shaking. I furrowed my eyebrows in worry as I stepped closer to him but I stopped, seeing that my hands were shaking. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What's happening?" Stiles asked me. "I can't move my hands!"

My eyes widened as I saw something hissing on top of the jeep, staring at the mechanic.

"Hey, Hey!" Stiles yelled, trying to warn the mechanic. The creature moved its claws on the back of the mechanic's head and he turned around, falling on the ground. Stiles and I suddenly fell on the floor. I tried to move my hands and make myself stand up but I can't, it's like I've been paralyzed from the neck down. My eyes widened when I saw the creature slices through the hydraulic line and Stiles' jeep begun to slowly descend on top of the mechanic.

"No, No!" I shouted, feeling useless. The mechanic screamed for help but we can't do anything. "Stiles, call the cops!" I told him. The creature hissed, watching the jeep slowly get down. Oh my god, we're gonna watch the mechanic get crushed to death. I heard the mechanic cry for help. I closed my eyes, not wanting to watch him die. The screams suddenly stopped, that's when I realized that the man was dead.