[5] vervain

"We're here!" Stiles told me as he turned the car engine off and hopped out of his jeep.

I looked at his house while I hopped out of his car. "Nice house." I complimented. Stiles looked at me before opening the door. "Thanks." I smiled at him as he opened the door and went inside. I stopped in front of the door, waiting for Stiles to invite me in but he just continued on talking and went upstairs, not even noticing that I was stuck out here.

A few seconds later, Stiles came into view and went downstairs once he noticed that I was still outside.

"What the hell are you still doing outside?" He asked me.

I looked up at him sheepishly. "Remember when I told you that I was a vampire?"

Stiles crossed his arms. "Vividly." He scoffed.

"Well, this" I pointed to myself and at his house. "has something to do with me being a vampire." I told him. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I'll tell you everything you want to know just invite me in."

Stiles looked at me, puzzled. "Okay. You can come in." I sighed as I finally stepped inside the house. I closed the door and walked upstairs with the still puzzled boy. He walked into a room, which I guess was his, and closed the door once I got in.

I looked around his room and saw his bed made, and papers and books scattered all around his room. I glanced at his laptop that was turned on and displaying an article about vampires. Stiles noticed me looking at it as he spoke up.

"Last night, I started to research everything about vampires since you know, you were one but when you Google "vampire" you get a world of fiction so I don't know if some of the things I read are true." He explained, causing me to nod in understanding. A certain book caught my eye so I picked it up then looked at Stiles with raised eyebrows once I read the title.

"Twilight? Really?" I asked him in disbelief.

"There were vampires in there

"There were vampires in there." He simply answered, making me roll my eyes. I sat down on his bed and saw a look on his face that says 'I want to ask you a billion questions right away but I'm gonna wait for your go signal."

I looked at him. "Ask away." Once I said this, he immediately sat down and fired his questions at me.

"Do you really drink blood to survive?"

"Yup"

"Can you eat garlic?"

"Yep"

"Can you see yourselves in the mirror?

"Duh"

"Holy water?"

"Drinkable."

"Crucifixes?"