White knuckles from clenching his fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, his drunk hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. His face was red with suppressed rage.

"Mind your words V." He said with a dangerous deep voice which could slice ears with its sound.

"Face the reality yoongi. Your brother is weak. There are people who could take advantage of him or hurt him." V said in a calm tone compared to before.

"I will protect him from them." Suga said, his voice still drowned with fury. The lilac haired male smirked wickedly as he stood infront of yoongi.

"But will you be able to protect him from me?"

There was a utter silence as namjoon widened his eyes and suga eyes burned even more.

"What do you mean taehyung?" Yoongi used his real name which meant that things were getting serious.

"I don't know~" taehyung said teasingly, lifting his hands in the air as if he is innocent. He chuckled evily and walked away leaving a curious yoongi and clueless rapmon.

"What the hell just happened?" Namjoon said sipping on his drink while suga stayed silent as V's words rang in his mind.

.

.

.

"Hey boy." Taehyung said softly as his patted chopa's head.

"Missed me?" He asked teasingly as the dog barked cutely and jumped into his lap, licking the latter's nose. V chuckled as he held the overly excited dog in one place to keep it still. 

His smile soon faded away as he heard a beginning of a loud quarrel. He could hear the two people screaming and shouting at each other which made him sigh.

"They are fighting again huh." He said in boredom to chopa which nodded and nuzzled into him to comfort the latter. V was used to it by now. Even though his family was wealthy, their relationship with each other weren't.

His parents were always fighting since when he was small and he sneaked out of house to escape from it. All of this depression changed his personality. He wasn't too cheery before but he was a kind person.

And after going through a lot jard stages he became an delinquent together with yoongi and namjoon. Drugs,alcohol and sex was his medicine to get rid of the pain and stress. At the age of 15 he found out that he was interested in bike racing. When he won his first bike race, he got 'Van' as a gift. Besides chopa, it was his favorite thing.

"Just go fuck that slut like you always do!!" Mrs.kim's voice blared through the house and taehyung groaned in annoyment.

He lifted chopa and walked off to his own room , irritated from all the noise. He poured a glass of jack daniel's and sat on the balcony's chair with chopa.

The memory of jungkook hugging and crying into his chest appeared in mind as he stared at the night sky.

"Say chopa.. have you ever felt like wanting to protect someone?" He asked to the fluffball which sitting on his lap. Chopa just tilted its head and barked more.

"Today i met the dumb puppy again." He chuckled and chopa listened to him.

.

.

.

"A-and then the scary ajhusshi said he wanted a suck!! I don't know what he meant though..Maybe he wanted a lollipop. I was about to run way because i don't have a lollipop. B-but taetae hyung saved meeee!!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed and used hand gestures as he told the story to miri which was listening curiously.