a night with the slytherins

hi all i know its been a while since i updated this story and for that i am extremely sorry! i know what its like to be reading a story that finishes before anything really interested happens but i wrote on this part every chance i got.i even rewrite some of it to make it funny as well as interesting, by the way pirates of the Caribbean is one of the best movies i think was ever made!

When dinner was finished i walked out of the great hall with Luna, we hadn't had much time too talk so it was one of those rare times that we got to talk to each other without being with everyone else. "so i see you've been hanging out with slytherins lately" luna stated while she put her book on nargles in her bag." oh please don't tell me you have something nasty to say about me hanging out with them now!" i grumbled making sure none else heard.

"actually i think its a good idea, you same to have rubbed off on them. they always seemed okay to me besides i think speaking negatively will attract lots of wrackspurts" she said quite content with the subject at hand."thank you luna and to be honest with you they really are nice and a lot of fun when noone is looking" i said grinning at the fact that i just told someone that slytherins are nice.

"well this my stop" luna said as she waved goodbye and turned to walk down a corridor. "well i'll see you tomorrow!" i yelled behind her before i continued my trek up a moving staircase towards my common room. i barely made it ten steps up the stairs when she was stuffed into a sack big enough for two people, "hey! what the hell?" i yelled as i felt the bag thrown over something.

kind of reminds me of "draco malfoy you let me out of this sack right now!" i yelled a i tried two kick him, "how'd you know it was us?" definitely theo "well for starters not many people around here would be brave enough to even sneak up on me let alone stuff me in a sack " i answered grumbling. "can you let me out now?" i asked now realising that i was being carried by three people "no because if we did you would still be a boring bookworm and go to bed early besides we have something fun planned" i identified as blaise .

"Not to mention that your too goody two shoes to sneak into hogsmeade" must be asty trying to sound like theo. I sighed and let them carry me all the way to im guessing hogsmeade. But i still made sure to hit the boys along the way, so they happily let me get out of the bag when we stopped. They of course were rubbing there shoulder from where i probably hit them "here we are" pansy whispered excitedly as we stood in front of a closed down store. How does hogsmeade even have a store that isnt being used?

Looking at said shop i noticed that there was no handle and that the other slytherins were dressed in pyjamas "how do we get in?" I asked them before Astoria moved past me to stand in front of the door. She then knocked on the door in a particular rhythm then stepping back as the door swung open. "After you" Astoria waited for pansy and everyone else through first before guiding me inside and shutting the door behind us, leaving us in a pitch-black room.

"come on we were almost late"blaise whispered through the dark before he made a sound similar to a 'wooohoo' before the others laughed. i felt someone pull on my hand and say "this way" as they guided me to where i could see a hole in the floor and light coming from it. i saw two more of the others jump down the hole with similar sounds then i was told by however was left to jump and hold my skirt down to make sure it didn't fly up.

as i sat on the edge i was tempted to back out but i had someone help push me off the edge and down the hole towards the light. i screamed for about ten seconds before laughing and landing on a mattress with Astoria and pansy crawling off it. i followed them and as i did so saw that we were in a large room with about a hundred or so slytherins all in pyjamas and holding pillows, blankets and/or some sort of seating (eg. a chair, blow up mattress, bean bag etc). most of them just stared at me before going back to what they were doing, but few glared and questioned why i was there before someone else told them.