Hermione what!?

I know im a nasty person for not apdating in sooo long but my life has been on such a roller coaster that never seems to stop so without further adu i present more story! ( and the videos just for fun )

Hermiones POV

When i opened my eyes i realised the i no longer had the bag over my head and i was now looking at the roomful of slytherins " finally sleeping beauty's awake " i heard someone chuckle to my left and as i turned to see who it was someone else said " well well well what do we have here draco".

 with a voice so bad that even hufflepuffs on the other side of the castle would complain about how awful the voice was. I knew that voice belonged to none other than pansy parkson , my thought were interrupted by a certain blonde haired ferret " why we are for answers pansy" he sneered and all the other slytherins in the room chuckled.

"  this little mudblood here has been quite busy lately disappearing at meal times , meeting people in secret rooms and  looking after strange beasts in abandoned rooms" malfoy said to his small audience then turned to me and continued" so granger do tell what are you up too?! He half growled towards the end of his speech.

 I smirked and thought ' he must have gone ,ad to ask me something like that, Ha! The nerve of him well im not going to give this little ferret what he wants so HA! HA HA'  " we dont have all day mudblood " parkson said angrily.

 ' they dont know who they're talking too!' I thought bitterly, suddenly an idea popped into my head and knowing it was only for emergencies and there would be a price for using it ' but the is kind of an emergency! ' i murmured then whispered with my eyes closed " the white hare needs help i repeated white hare needs help".

 I opened my eyes and felt a smile creep its way onto my face as a whirlwind starts whirling around me turning from green to black in a matter of seconds then voldy appears from the disappearing whirlwind thats behind me.

i knew he had because he placed his hands on my shoulders in a fatherly gesture and the slytherins were staring at him with blank faces with only a faint trace of fear . He whispers into my air as he stares at the slytherins " normally this wouldn't count as an emergency but I'll let this slide just this once as you obviously need assisting ". 

he walked and stood beside me and addressed the rest of the people in room . " good evening my young followers i think now is a good time for a couple of introductions!" With that he made the ropes binding me to the chair disappear.

 voldy then smiled and continued " as we all know i am lord voldemort but what you didn't know until now was this wonderful young lady here is the closet thing i have to a daughter and she is the perfect child anyone could ask for ,  miss white may you please rise as your true self" he looks at me when he says that last part.

 I do as i am told and pull out my wand tapped my head three times with it removing the glamour charm that ive had on me since i was a child , as brown curls turn into long straight blonde hair  and as gryfindor colours change into slytherin colours i rise smiling at the shocked faces of my fellow classmates and grinning dark lord....

Hermione granger? Nope its hermione white ! The closet thing voldemort could have for a daughter but how is this possible? Well you'll find out how soon enough😉