time turner

hi! Im back with another part i managed to finnish despite how catastrophic and horrific my life has gotten lately *shushing oneself* but i dont wont to bore you so here you got more juicy story

hermiones pov.(im going to start this part on the end of the last sentence in the other part )

'ok so its one oclock now and it was fifteen minutes to seven when i left to feed my friends, so five turns should do the trick' i thought before turning the time turner five times and waiting for the whirl of the time travel feel to stop.

i knew that when everything stopped spinning that the time travel had stopped, so i wasted no time in stepping out of this rather small closest ' note to self check the closest for dust before stepping in' i thought mentally as i noticed a yearful of dust now residing on my clothes whilst glaring at said closest for not self cleaning before remembering that even in hogwarts closests can't fix themselves.

After removing the dust from my clothes i walked purposefully towards the great hall knowing that by the time i get there dinner will be on the tables.

While walking to the great hall i take the time to reflect over the past week and number the most interesting things that have happened to me or someone i know. 1) malfoy finding out about me and voldemort 2) malfoy and his friends being nice to me after the dark lord taught me a lesson 3) finding the cool room where the slytherins hang out 4) turning umbridges clothes blue 5) hanging out with the slytherins like they have always been my best friends and somehow forgetting all the things malfoy said to me over the past four years 6) managing to stay awake for over 16 hours straight  7) seeing the new addition to my creature family 8) losing my patience and blasting ron while thinking about calling harry pots (potter shortened) and 9) using the time turner to get enough sleep while looking after everyone and doing my homework .

HOMEWORK! Oh no i totally forgot about the charms and potions essay! Yes i know they arent due till next week but im hermione granger and i like to get things done early, talking about early looks like i was right on my calculations dinner is on the table yet there are not many people there ' thats because of the D.A session is just finishing ' i thought sitting down at the Gryffindor table and loading my plate with food.

Before long everyone else came in and ron and harry sat down either side of me automatically checking to see if i was alright, no matter how many times i tell them I'm fine they are convinced malfoy has me under the imperious and after dinner they want to take me to Dumbledore to get me ' back to normal' so thats why im taking my precious time to eat my salad.

"-hermione you are not fine whatever malfoy has done to you we will fix it dont worry okay" harry told me as i finnished my salad " harry i really am fine malfoy hasn't done anything to me"i replied getting frustrated at him " but hermione you got us into trouble and hermione doesnt do that so theres got to be something wrong with you" ron said with his mouthful of food .

" nothings wrong with me you idiots now if you'll excuse me i have some reading to catch up on" i said standing up, looking over to the slytherin table as i did so and seeing my new friends waving at me secretly as to not draw more attention to themselves for once.

" no your not we're goingto dumbledores office now seeing as he just left"harry said standing up and push me out the great hall with ron by my other side,' well this wasn't going as i well as i planned' i thought as i was pushed all the way to dumbledoors office "chocolate frogs"harry said the password before we walked up the staircase.   

As we entered dumbledores office we saw not only dumbledore but snape talking in hushed tones but they stopped when we entered 'please tell us to come back later dumbledore' i thought hoping he would somehow here my thoughts," oh harry, ron , hermione how nice to see you come in come in".he continued

" and Professor snape i think its best we finnish this discussion later dont you agree" dumbledore greeted as snape pushed past harry and walked out after giving me one of those looks of concern that most mistake for a look of disgust.

"Im guessing your here because of miss grangers new friends i presume" the professor spoke as he sat down in his chair , motioning for us to sit in the other three chairs that had appeared on the opposite side of his desk.

" not just that proffessor" ronald blurted out as he sat down making harry explain for him, as always "proffessor i think some has hermione under some sort of curse first she misses a class then she disappears for a whole afternoon before being seen the next morning hanging out with slytherins " harry stated " and she also blasted me across the class room today" ron added for harry apparently wanting to put in his piece.

"And thats like so terrible its not as if you didn't deserve it" i muttered glaring at ron who was on Harry's other side "see thats not the hermione we know proffessor" harry said pointing at me expectantly.     

Dumbledore took a moment to look at harry then analyzeron before looking at me with that stupid twickle in his eyes " well i don't see how i can help clearly miss granger is fine now because if she wasn't  before the spells on this room have free'd her of any curses, so it seems that there is a personal problem involving her actions over the last few days and as you know i am headmaster not a problem fixer here so run along i hope i wont see you again with this problem unsolved" he said making it clear to me that he wants me to thank him for helping me with my problem.

'Ha as if i need help from an old man and who says i have a personal problem?! Its them with the problem' i thought making sure to block any attempts dumbledore tried to read my thoughts.

Ron and harry were relieved after Dumbledore's speech so when we left they acted like i was just cured for a disease i didnt even know i had.

but to keep up my profile i smiled and apologized for all the things i did (event though i did them on purpose) but didnt mentions the slytherins because if i did then i would hear the last of 'oh slytherins are so evil' 'they suck '' i cant believeyou actually hung out with them'.

i quickly shook the possible comments i would recieve for mentioning the slytherins and acted as if i was concerned for Harry's new scar on his hand from detention with umbridge.

back in the common room i willed myself to stay awake just long enough to leave the troublesome twosome with a good enough excuse to go to bed.

'Ah finally sleep' i thought lying down on my bed after changing into pyjamas and brushing my hair 'u will get a good six hours sleep at least tonight because of the way i planned ' i thought before hiding under the warmth of my bedsheets, welcoming sleep like an old friend....

*bows* and there you have it. wow i didnt think i would finnish this but so soon becuase i thought it was boring, but you feel free to comment what you think of this part below. How do you think hermione managed to keep a time turner?  Is she getting enough sleep to function and act as she normally does? Will she accidently trip up her act to be with the slytherins? Why does she seem to hate dumbledore? Well stay tuned your answers will hopefully be answered in the next part *hint hint* dramione will start to form!