speaking of the devil

i didn't know that what i write on paper is half the size when i put it on here three pages i have to do to make a reasonable chapter. anyway enjoy this chapter

(hermiones pov)

i knew that i was almost late as i walked into the room id designed, it was exactly like the gryffindor common room only id changed the colour from red and gold to green and silver i also changed into the dressed id designed that was hanging in the wardrobe next to the fireplace. it was also green with a silver necklace to go with it, i put my hair into a high ponytail and made sure the room was perfect to greet my in.

 i headed upstairs to the only bedroom in search of a mirror to see how i looked, thats when i heard it someone was in the only bedroom upstairs, the one which i was about to go into. i prepared myself for a wand fight then quietly opened the door with my wand raised to fight the intruder, as i walked in i spotted the cause of the noise and laughed it was malfoy who was currently trying to get out from under the bed.

" trying to hide under that bed malfoy"i said while trying to sound calm " you shouldn't stalk mudbloods malfoy, think about how your reputation would be if it got out that the Draco malfoy was stalking mudbloods then hiding under beds".

 i started to laugh again and when i tried to stop i couldn't, the look on his face was priceless shocked, embarrassed and he tried to hide it behind that famous smirk but failed. when he got out from under the bed he still didn't have a come back.

 i was about to make more fun of him when somebody came out from the fireplace downstairs i told malfoy to hide back under the bed and ran out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the common room to greet the very person who i was waiting for.