granger ? gone bad ? impossible!

I know im such a nasty person for not updating as regularly as i should be but i have been on such a roller coaster ride lately that i havent even had enough time to find my imagination let alone continue a story ! But here is another part to my story

Draco malfoys pov

Watching voldemort hurt hermione, yeah im going to call her hermione since I'm no longer sure what her last name is now. Anyway back to the point watching hermione as she's being tortured just made me realise how despicable voldemort really is , he's a cruel selfish bastard with no happiness and takes pleasure in torturing . and anyone not matter if your a death eater or not .

 I was snapped out of my thought by a hair raising scream, of course it had to come from hermione who had gone silent now and was swaying slightly and looked deathly pale. I had the urge to pull out my wand then and there just to hex that son of a bitch Into an oblivion and save hermione from future pain but being the smart boy that i was raised to be i resisted that urge knowing that he couldnt die without his horcruxes being destroyed and although i know that he has bella and father looking after a locket and trophy/cup i really dont know how many of those soul tearing pieces he made . 

Then suddenly hermione started falling and i had an adrenaline rush and caught her before she hit the ground, sadly though i wouldn't be thanked for my moment of kindness because she was unconscious " and i think thats enough this time "

I heard voldemort say in an oddly cheerful way . "Now i really must be going im already five minutes late to my meeting with lucius" he said portkey-ing out of the room to merlin knows where. No body moved for a few minutes just to make sure he didnt come back, then everyone crowed around me an the unconscious gryffindor with questions like " what are we going to do with her?" "What the hell was that all about? " "is she dead?" "How did he get here" etc. Those questions were in everyone heads at the moment and everyone was trying to answer them. 

"We should her to the room of requirement to sleep until she wakes up" the quiet voice of the one and only astoria greengrass spoke up from the back of the room. She was always the quiet , kind and unnoticed one of the group which is why not many people know who she is ." Yeah good idea astoria" blaise said and everyone agreed because no one thought of anything better " but how ? Everyone will see if we drag her?" Theo grumbled.

 " we could levitate her then take one of the passage ways to the room of requirement " i suggested looking from everyone to the unconscious gryffindor and back again. There were nods of agreement then we decided on the secret passage way near the dungeons because it was the quickest and no one would notice. 

When we were all safely in the secret tunnel with the levitated body we silently walked to the ROR (room of requirement ) listening for any signs of anyone following us . Pansy pushed the door at the end of the corridor and we piled inside . everyone smirked as the room changed into a cottage house with light green walls and lounges in every colour of the rainbow spread throughout the house " nice " pansy commented as we took a tour of the house we had just created.

 " not bad" theo muttered as we headed back to the lounge room with the couches of our favourite colours " i dibs the blue one " pansy said flopping onto the blue lounge , " im having the purple one" i hear astoria squeal as she leaped across the room onto the purple couch near the window , " i call shots on the dark green one" theo said jumping onto the green one next to pansys blue one, " and ill fight for the black one drac" blaise said strolling over to the black lounge near astoria , sitting on it as his looked at me to see if i was up for the challenge of removing him .

 "Im not sharing one with gran- im mean the gryfindor "i sneered plopping hermione down on the white couch and looked at the pink lounge in disgust before saying " and i will not sot on that one nor will i wish someone to sit on that hideous couch" theo and blaise laughed as pansy and astoria began explaining how good a colour pink was .

 I decided on creating my own couch since it was the ROR and placed it next to hermiones unconscious figure , of course i made the couch black with the slytherin crest embedded on top of it so you could tell it was a slytherin couch then i sat on it smirking at the laughing slytherins around me " your so funny draco" theo chuckled looking at the recent addition to lounges in the room.

 "Yeah yeah whatever nott" i mumbled looking for something we could do , " oh please I've been your friend for four years and you still call me nott for the last time its THEO!" He suddenly complained. " okay theeoo i challenge you to a game of sizards chess" i said putting on one of the rarest things a malfoy would put on , a funny,creepy smile teeth and all showing.

 Everyone laughed at my facial expression as theo accepted the challenge and as soon as he accepted a table appeared in the centre of the room with a wizards chess set all set up and ready to play. Everyone gathered around the table as theo and i sat at the table on the chairs that had appeared along with the table , "I'll start seeing as your going to cheat anyway!" Theo moaned as i laughed denying that i cheat " i dont cheat you just dont have enough experience in chess playing as i do " i cried dramatically and laughed looking at his expression 

. " theo you look like you've just eaten hippogriff crap" pansy screeched as we laughed our heads off " well at least i dont look like it all the time , unlike you whos face looks like its almost always up a monkeys ass" that again set us of all laughing, not that theo meant it but pansy has known theo five years so i guess she know he doesnt mean it.

 " can we just focus on me winning this game now? " i whined as they quietened down " dont you mean me winning" theo commented "your never going to win theo I've been keeping score dracos beaten you in thirty seven matches" blaise laughed ." shush blaise i want to watch the game in peace" astoria said and blaise immediately shut up , i chuckled because everyone but astoria knows that blaise is head over heels for her and its funny to see how she doesnt notice. "Im staring now! "

Theo shouted and we all quieted down as the match began and throughout the entire game there was an easy conversation going on about each and everyones week so far . It was only an hour later the conversation died down and i saide triumphantly " im sorry theo but im not sorry to say checkmate" "NOOOOO" he screamed disappointed " I WON" " NO YOU CHEATED, AGAIN!" " COME ON THEO ADMIT IT I BEAT YOU AGAIN" "NEVER" theo then jumped over the table and started tackling me everyone despite theo losing was having a lovely afternoon.

 " okay thats enough you two" blaise said stepping in and splitting me and theo " damn blaise i almost had him" theo grumbled crossing his arms like a two year old having a tantrum. " lets go to sleep its like half past twelve already and i need my beauty sleep" i hear pansy anounced before walking out of the room and upstairs to one of the bedrooms she mustve created with a yawning astoria behind her.

 "Yeah we best get some sleep if we're going to be running from potter and friends tomorrow "theo yawned chuckling afterwards " maybe even detention after the performance drac put on" blaise added slinging his arm over theo as the too left the room and headed upstairs.

 I was about to follow when i remembered the sleeping figure on the lounge, picking her up bridal style a small smile appeared on my face just by looking at hermiones face . I carried her upstairs and opened the only door that didnt already have a name plate on it without dropping her, i then put her one the bed closest to the window before walking out .

Thats when i noticed there were no more bedrooms " damn you guys " i sneered walking back into the room that had hermione in it , i made the bed a king size before changing into my pyjamas and climbing in . Once comfortable i fell asleep instantly after subconsciously wrapping my arm around the only other person in the room and completely forgetting to close the bedroom door.

 Boy if i had known then that something really embarrassing would happen in the morning i would have definitely shut the door and probably even lock it......

Well what do you think? Not bad for someone who had only just gotten there imagination back hey? Anyway i was afriad that i lost the rest of this story after reading the two fantastic stories wonderwall
By country cake and come a little closer by jerichosriot.