nobody tells a malfoy to get under a bed!

the last chapter was shorter than i intended but this one will definitely be longer! comment bellow if you think i should make it a blinny fanfiction as well.

(malfoys pov)

she told me to hide under the bed because someone came out of the fire place, how dare she! nobody tells a malfoy to get under a bed!but here i am under the bed anyway and i notice that there is a loose brick it takes a lot of pulling but i got it out eventually, peering through the hole ive made i freeze at what lies beyond.

In the common room the dark lord is greeted by granger as she got down on her knees holding the dark lords hands in her palms " good evening my lord" she says when she got permission to stand up, she then offers him a plate full of confectionery.

the dark lord declines and says to granger" hermione a ball will be held at malfoy manor two weeks from today at 8:30 in the afternoon to celebrate some death-eaters-to-be and i would like you to come, and if you would like you may also get the mark"i mentally laughed at the fact that granger is talking to the dark lord and being invited to MY manor for a ball that MY parents will be hosting.

 my silent conversation is interrupted by granger once again,"my lord getting the mark would be an honour, but what happens if weasley and potter find it, their up to something as well and i would like with your permission to find out what it is to help you, and i would absolutely love to go to the ball you have invited me too".

the dark lord smiled at granger, i mean an actual smile, not a smirk or a sneer a smile, not even aunt Bella gets him to smile.just then the dark lord said" perfect, i will make sure everyone knows whos side your on and who you actually are" he stood up and told granger "i have to go now before i am late to my meeting with Lucius".

 granger got down on her knees once more and this time kissed the dark lords palms before standing as Voldemort disappeared into a burst of green flames. granger happily sighed and sat down on the couch clearly forgetting that im still here. so i got out from under the bed still wanting answers.

I took a look at the time as i quietly opened the bedroom door it was 10:00, it was almost past curfew and i needed to think of a plan of how i would get granger to talk i turned around and sat on the bed thinking hard about how a plan .

 after a few minutes of thinking i came up with a plan and i just had to smirk at the thought of how brillant my plan is as i stood up and walked back to the door to find granger now reading a book on magical beasts and where to find them. theres only one way to get granger to talk and ive made a plan thats foolproof.

what do you think is it good so far? what is malfoys plan to get granger to talk ? why is hermione talking to Voldemort? and why is nobody trembling in fear in his presence? stay tuned cause more chapters are coming!