Eric the friendly beast!

i couldnt decide whether i should have eric meets malfoy or Eric the friendly beast comment on which one suits the chapter better please.

(malfoys pov)

i was chatting to theo in the great hall at dinner about how seekers were the most important players in quidditch when again granger stood up with a box of food and left the great hall, i excused myself from the slytherin table and left to go find out why granger keeps leaving early with a box obviously full of food in her hands.

 i stepped out of the great hall and spotted her running down a corridor i dashed down the corridor, up five sets of stairs my poor legs as i ran down yet another corridor after her.when id caught up to her i hid behind a statue as she looked down the corridor then entered an old creaky door which has to have a room in it because i cant run up anymore stairs.

 as i come out from behind the statue i too look down the corridor to see if anyone's there, seeing nobody i turn and cast a silencio on the door to stop it from making as sound when i open it and put a Silencio on me then open the door and step inside. shes stands in the middle of the dark room directly underneath the light with her back to me, thank Merlin she hasn't seen me i say mentally as i shut the door and hide in a dark corner near it

. just when i get comfortable granger starts speaking" Eric, come on Eric, come out, Eric please come out"she keeps on calling out as she opens the box. i cant help but think she must have fully lost it because there nothing here besides her, me and the box full of food.

suddenly a huge pair of paws come out from the shadows on the other side of the room and grab granger dragging her into the darkness she screams loudly for about fifteen seconds then laughs as the paws put her back down and she says" your getting better almost scared me half to death that time keep it up how about practising a growl for next time. for now though Eric can you please come out of the dark now so we you can have dinner i got you roast lamb and chicken tonight"granger says as she puts out a big plate of roast lamb and chicken in front of her.

 im silently preparing myself for what Eric could be as far as i know he could be a giant lion from the looks of those paws, just then a strange looking creature comes out of the shadow and stand in front of granger. it had huge eagle looking wings on its back four of those big paws and its chest and head looked human enough.

I think this is 'Eric' as the giant thing walked to his 'master'. i it looks like a creature crossed between an eternal oxbeast and a feathered beast-man the funny thing is that nobody's ever seen one, alive thats is.

 i cant help but look at the scene before me with wonder as Eric starts their conversation" thank you hermione you know even though im two parts animal i still like cooked meat, you know hermione your the nicest human ive ever met"granger laughs and replies" thank you for the compliment but its the least i can do for you. after all your choice to fight for our side will be appreciated when the time comes but at the moment look at where you have to live, a dark old abandoned classroom with nothing to do".

 when granger finished Eric said"you best be going now hermione if you want to get there on time and not be late, you know he hates it when your late" i then looked at granger whos face had gone ghostly white and i crouched down as she walked toward the door, opened it and walked out.

 i stood up and walked towards the door just when Eric turns to me and says" you better follow her if you want answers because when the minds confused it wont think properly",with that speech in mind i run out of the room and chase granger down the stairs.

 what is a thing like that doing here? i thought as i spotted granger, she was running to the room of requirement and disappearing inside, i then only think about one thing as i stood in front of the ROR (room of requirement ) i need to go where hermione granger went, a door appears before me and i open it entering what lies beyond.....

what has the room of requirement transformed into? why is Eric in an abandoned classroom?when will malfoy stop following hermione? and where is the other 2/3s of the golden trio?keep reading to find out