hermiones creature house

Been getting a lot of free time lately i think its because i did all the homework last week well i guess i did a good thing then anyway the new characters in this part  came from  the extraordinary witches; JessAndMellMatthews, thatonebunnylover ,caityln-rose_riddle, and anyone else who help me come up with characters , without them i would not have had the imagination to create them three cheers for  Oh and just so you know the video is not related to the story i just put it up for the music

Still in hermiones point of view   (its like 6:45 now because i didnt know when dinner actually starts for them).

I knew dinner was in fifteen minutes so while noone noticed me i snuck out of the gryfindor common room and towards the kitchens with a small, purple bag . It hand a strap so i could hang it over my shoulders but i was just holding like a purse, i found out even before i came to hogwarts that the kitchens were near the hufflepuffs common room on the other side of the school near the basement . Once i entered the kitchens (after tickling the pear in the painting which turned out to be the doornob) i quickly found dobby and asked him for the foods on the list id been concealing in my bag. dobby took the list and began filling the bag with the food as usual,

" so dobby how have you been?" I asked as dobby gave me back the list and a bagful of food.

" Hogwarts treating dobby well as always ms granger thanks for asking" dobby said before i left the kitchens and headed up to the second highest and most abandoned corridor as quick as my legs could carry me and as unsuspious as possible.

once their i walked up to the wall at the end of the corridor and pushed it slightly , i made sure noone was looking and then stepped through the man size hole the wall just formed . as i stepped in i could almost feel the wall closing behind me while i took a look at the current setting before me , taking in as much of the inocent feel as i could . But in reality there was no inocence in what was in front of me so i just imagined everything being inocent .

"Good evening hermione how are you?" A friendly voice came from beside me ,

" hello jo how are you?" I said turning and smilling at my best slytherin friend . She was holding  our latest rescued creature while pip the bowtruckle held onto her collar,

" i think they are getting hungry " jo chuckled as she looked around the room. And true she was the creatures and so called beasts in the room were banging on the doors of there rooms as the always do when they get hungry.

" i think we'd better go feed them then ?" I said looking at jo who was just putting pip back on his tree with the other bowtruckles

" yeah oh and star, cait and jess are cleaning up  the niffler and moon calf habitats ill got give them ther food to feed the poor things as well then" jo informed me when she put pip back and grabbed some of the food to go feed the creatures in the forest habitats " is jack and lily busy?" I asked before she opened the baby giants room.

  "Yeah they got detention with snape for blowing up their cauldron" she chuckled before going into the room. " i guess ill start with the griffins then" i sighed walking Into the habit the griffins lived in.

Shutting the door i was immediately greeted by the four griffins in this habitat " why hello milly, jasper , poppy and fergas" i cooed kneeling down to pet them . " grr" the griffins stomachs grumbled and i felt bad at my time managment " oh im so sorry guys you wouldn't believe what ive been through today" i said throwing the meat and watching them tear into it .

" one habitat down nine to go" i checked off walking out the door and closing it behind me " hermione I'll take all the other creatures if you could feed the dragons, patrick and of course the hippogriff deal?" Jo said also closing the door she went through " sure but i hope that by the time i get to the dragons jack and trent come" i mumbled the last bit before grabbing the ferrets out of my bag and entering the hippogriff habitat.