Chapter 26

Hellooo everyone.  I'm legitamately so excited rite now cuz it's been so long since I updated and first term examinations are over so yeah, and there were too many projects due on this week so yeah, let's get started everyone.

"Lucy wake up." I felt someone kissing my cheek.

"Kitty." I groaned and covered my face in the soft pillow groaning.

"Kitty come on." I felt him kissing my cheeks continuously. I pushed him and turned to the other side of my bed hugging my teddy bear. 

"Heyyy. You can't hug anyone like that except for me." I just hummed agreement and hugged my teddy bear tighter. I heard Darren get up and he came over to my side. He pulled the teddy bear out of my hold and he replaced himself with the teddy bear. He was currently facing me and I was facing him. He just stared at me with those dark brown eyes which made my knees weak. 

"God you are so beautiful kitty." I felt my cheeks heat up and was about to turn but his hold was tight but it was not hurting me. He was about to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"What's wrong kitty?"

"Morning breath." I said covering my mouth. 

"I don't give a damn about your morning breath kitty." He pulled me and kissed me. After a while he pulled away and I immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom feeling embarrassed. I wore my exercising outfit was a Nike sport top and Nike leggings paired along with my Nike Roshe One. Yes I am a Nike fan and an Adidas one as well. I got out of the bathroom and collided with a wall A.K.A Darren's chest. He immediately caught my waist and both my hands were on his neck. He slowly put me up.

"You going for a jog kitty?"

"Nope I'm gonna go flying." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay." With that he carried and put me on his shoulders and held my hands up in the air.

"Darren what are you doing" I was scared cuz I didn't wanna fall and injure myself.

"You said you wanted to fly so now you're flying."

"Put me down. Please please please."

"Okay okay." With that he gently put me down I made my way downstairs and started jogging along the pavement near the beach. After a good 30 minutes of jogging I took off my shoes. I sat infront of the water just staring at the sun coming up high in the sky.  After the sun coming up, I decided to go and get ready for the day. I got up to my penthouse and got into the shower. After my bath I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and found a dress on my bed. There was a little note left on top of the dress. I took the note and read it.

Get ready kitty, my driver will pick you up at 7 and I'll meet you at the secret place later ;). 

Yours truly, Darren.

I checked the time and it was currently 12 in the afternoon. What to do? What to do? Maybe some  swimming. I got changed into my beach wear and wore a loose flow dress on top of my beach wear. I grabbed my phone and wore my sunnies. I got out of my penthouse and made my way towards the beach. I sat on one of the beach chairs and took off my dress. I started swimming for a good 15 minutes and sat on the beach chair drying up and enjoying the view. I decided to just read some books on Wattpad to not feel so bored.  After a while I heard a man talking on his phone about my company. I decided to eavesdrop to make sure my company was safe.

"Yes GRAHAMS CO. It's one of our main priorities to get partnership with them."

....

"Yes dad I promise you I'll make Rossi Industries great again."