Chapter 7

Everything was working out well for me.

4 years later.

It had been 4 years now since I have become the new CEO of GRAHAMS CO. The company was successful and we had branches all over the world. I was the youngest female billionaire in in the world. I was very proud of my achievement. All of my hardwork paid off.

With the usual routine about my dad calling me 

I was on the newspaper every week. Everyone knew me as the cold hearted, arrogant bilIionaire. I was thankful about how there were no fake rumours posted about me. I never dated anyone except Rick. After what had happened with my past relationship I never believed in love.  Infact I never wanted to fall in love.

I finished work at 10:43 pm today. I was so tired. Everytime I go back and when I open the front door to the house I would scream "Everyone I'm home!" Everyone was used to it. I would scream at the top of my lungs.  I was very playful when I was at home. I was not Ms. Arrogant or whatever they called me.  My parents were sitting on the couch and they smiled when they saw my presence. 

"Come her tiger." Dad said with a warm smile on his face.

I shook my head and walked over playfully.

"Hello princess. How was your day at work today. Did you have a good day today?"

"Yes mom. So what's going on."

"Ok tiger, so you know how you're 25 years old now." I shook my head in response  and had my serious face on. " Mommy and I think that you should get married." My dad said looking at me to see my reaction. My face immediately turned pale.

" No I've tried loving once but it never worked out. Love is not destined for me." I could feel tears falling down my cheeks.

"My dear princess, don't be sad. Please. Give it another chance." Mom said.

"I- i don't wanna be hurt again... I'm sorry mom and dad, I know I always don't fulfil your wishes while you guys do." I bursted loudly onto tears.

"No, no, no. My dear tiger, your presence makes us more happier than ever."

With that I excused myself and decided to take a shower. After my shower I slipped into my PJ's and got into bed. My parents came in and kissed me goodnights. (Yes, they still do that even when I'm 25 years old.)

With that I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, I let sleep take over my body.

I know, I know this chapter is short as hell. Sorry guyzz. But 2 chapters in a day of school. Wohhoooo. Anyway guys thank you so much for reading this chapter. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I love you guyzz so much. Baiii :)