☤three

it was night time. of course jimin couldn't tell that since the mental hospital didn't have any windows for him to be able to look outside, but everything he could see from outside of the room door was pitch black.

he had slept the entire day away, refusing to eat each time a nurse had stopped by his room with a food tray. he had just now got up. reaching over to turn on the tall lamp beside his bed, an orange hue of light dimly lit up the room.

the lamp was of course securely connected to the floor. it was impossible to move it or pick it up. even the lightbulb had a black cage around it with many small holes to let the light shine though. it was a safely precaution so no one would break the light bulb and use the glass to hurt themselves or someone else. however, the rooms all included the lamps for patients that were afraid of the dark.

as jimin laid down on the uncomfortable bed, he stared up at the ceiling. there wasn't anything to do. absolutely nothing to distract him.

with a small groan, the teenager laid flipped over to his left side which faced the room. the white covers were pretty thin but managed to keep him warm enough. the male had decided to just go back to sleep to pass the time.

as he tried to slow down his breathing and focus on nothing in particular in the room, he could feel himself growing tired again. his plump lips parted and soft breaths left them as he began to fall into that sweet state of nirvana where nothing could hurt him inside of his dreams. whenever he slept he was safe. because everything was in his mind, it couldn't bother him when he wasn't fully awake to let it.

wah!

jimin jumped at the loud wail, his eyes widening. instantly his room filled with the sounds of multiple figures he wasn't able to see sobbing. the noise was so loud it was echoing off of the walls and filling his ears like a siren. he's coming. he always does when they cry. the male immediately squeezed his eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping, silently praying that everything was going to be okay.

suddenly the crying stopped. the only thing that now loomed in the air was utter silence and jimin's overwhelming feeling of hopelessness. as the male waited for whatever was going to happen, so many different expectations played out in his head about how the brunette man was going to hurt him this time.

the soft hum of a lullaby came out of nowhere behind him on top of the bed. jimin tried his best not to flinch as he felt a large hand start to caress his fringe. he wanted to run and scream, but that wouldn't do anything. all that would do is get that psychiatrist thinking he was doing it for attention. besides, jungkook would follow him to the end of the earth. there was no escaping him. especially now that the only person capable of helping him wouldn't believe him.

"jimin," the voice playfully called out his name. "i know you're awake. if you weren't, i wouldn't be here."

the male still didn't move, trying to fall asleep so he really would be forced to disappear. when jimin didn't move or acknowledge him at all, jungkook let out a deep growl from the back of his throat. he turned the male so he was laying straight and wrapped his hands around his wrists.

"a-ah, it hurts!"

jungkook smirked down at the boy, tightening his grip just to make it worse. he watched with amusement as jimin's face contorted to a pained expression. he absolutely loved the way jimin looked when he was hurting him.

"please stop..." jimin mumbled out in pain as the man kept adding on more and more strength and pressure. he felt like his wrists were going to break any second now.

"beg me."

"please jungkook." jimin whispered as tears cascaded quickly down his cheeks. it hurt too much to even wait a moment to start asking him to quit. "jungkook, please!"