Squish

T/w: short

Lots of fluff for ya!

---Sam's pov

Damn this boy and his deep sleeping.

As much as I absolutely loved the crap out of him, he was a deep sleeper. Meaning that when he was lying on top of me, asleep, it was near impossible for me to either push him off or wake him up.

Even if I could wake him up, I probably wouldn't. He looked so unbelievably peaceful and Te thought of bringing him away from that made me feel bad.

So I let him stay there, his head on my chest and his other upper body squishing me. But I'd be lying is I said I didn't love it. Even though it was slightly hard to breath and my legs were very slowly loosing feeling, it was like a safe haven. I felt like I was in a bubble.

Except after ten minutes of trying to get back to sleep, I started to get fidgety. I ran my fingers through his silky hair softly and played with it. But I couldn't stay here forever and his pink limps had been practically begging me to kiss them.

"Colby." I said softly, trying to wake up my lazy boyfriend. "Baby, Colby."

"Hmmm..." He hummed half asleep, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

His hair blushed against my neck softly, tickling the skin and making me wriggle around slightly.

"Colby we need to film today." I reminded him, still trying to move so that his hair didn't make me burst out laughing.

"No..." He groaned and snuggled into my neck more.

An idea popped into my head. Quickly, I rolled so I was above him and holding myself up with my elbows so I didn't crush him.

A smiled appeared in his face and he grinned up at me, the darling smile making me fall in love with him even more. His stunning blue eyes looked up at me sleepily, shinning his carefree happiness.

His lips looked so kissable, so without wasting a second I closed the few inch gap between us.

His lips were so soft against mine and my brain jolted to life, all sleepiness gone.

I smiled against his lips, the action making the kiss sloppy but neither of us cared. It was a sweet kiss, no lust behind it. Just love.

"I love you." I breathed when we finally pulled away, my lips still tingling as I caught my breath.

"I love you too." He grinned back, looking more away and amazing than before, of it were possible to be more amazing.