Chapter Eleven

- Hook's POV -
I was really worried about Regina, yesterday when Emma said we had to leave because Regina suddenly wasn't feeling well made me curious but I decided to leave her be. I didn't know what had come over her, earlier that day she had been fine...when we...well you know.

I bet it was Snow's cake to be honest, because even I felt a little strange after having a piece.

I decided later this morning I would go and visit Regina to check that she was okay. I went to the shop and brought some flowers and some chocolate for her hoping it would make her feel a bit better.

I walked along main street towards Regina's house wondering what this meant for us now, after her birthday...whether this meant we were together now or not.

I second guessed going suddenly wondering if maybe it was a one time thing and all this would be too much, but remembered she was ill and it would be perfectly reasonable to bring her some flowers.

I get to her gate, it creaks open as I walk in and up towards the porch. I hesitate once more, before letting out a deep breath before knocking on the door.

I stand with flowers in one hand and chocolate in the other and wait patiently for her to open the door.

                       - Regina's POV -
The next day I was still feeling nauseous quite a bit, it had gone down a little from yesterday and I could stomach foods now thankfully. That morning I had a well needed shower, and managed the whole way through without needing to hop out once to throw up.

I got dressed and ready and went downstairs before deciding to do some of the mayors work I had put off when using the excuse that I was ill.

I sat down at the dining room table and put my glasses on before peering down and getting on with some paperwork.

Just as I was halfway through the documents, I heard a knock at the door. I peered up and saw a figures reflection through the light in the window and I got up slowly before walking towards the door.

Who could be possibly visiting me? Emma or Snow maybe. I'm surprised they left me in peace after yesterday, I thought I was going to be bombarded with care no stop but luckily they hadn't.

I got to the door before I turned the handle and pulled it open, holding around the doorframe as I peered round and noticed who was there...
Hook

He was stood holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, a small smile escaped his lips when he noticed me come from behind the door. I gave him a small smile before my eyebrow raised in question.

"Hook? What are you doing here?" I ask more heart-fully than stern.

"I thought I would come visit you, to make sure you were okay. After yesterday when Emma sent us all home I was worried how you were dealing" Hook replied before stepping forward.

I could tell he wasn't sure of our situation and whether or not to kiss me, but I gave him the answer when I also stepped forward and kissed him gently on the lips before stepping back

"Thank you" I said and he smiled obviously showing happiness from my previous action.

I ushered him inside before closing the door behind him and turning back. I walked up towards the kitchen and Hook followed.

I got out a vase from the cabinet and poured some water in before putting the new flowers into them, I then walked into the living room and placed the vase onto the mantel piece above the fireplace.

I stepped back and smiled as the glow of orange and yellow gleamed off of the flowers by the sunlight hitting it through the windows. I turned back to Hook who was now in the room too and slowly made my way over to him, he placed his hand around my waist and I walked into his arms now wrapped around me loosely and wrapped mine round his neck.

"Thank you for coming to visit me" I said

"No problem, I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay" Hook replied.

Before kissing me, I begun to kiss him back as I tightened my hands around his neck and he pulled me in closer by my waist.

                        - Hook's POV -
Regina had been too busy kissing me to notice that one of my arms was behind my back. I laughed from our kiss before moving back and she looked at me confused.

I slowly brought my arm round to the front before placing the bar of chocolate between our now apart faces and a small escaped her lips

"You're an idiot" she teased and I laughed

"Aye Love, a deviously handsome one though" I replied before sitting down on the sofa and signaling for Regina to sit next to me.

She sat down close to me as I unwrapped the chocolate, I took a piece before offering one to her. She looked at it a moment as I held it out to her before she suddenly leaped up and rushed out of the room.

I threw the bar of chocolate down onto the coffee table before rushing out after Regina who was now in the toilet. I waited outside as I heard her throwing up into the toilet, I sighed before leaning round and holding her hair back.

She finished before turning round to face up at me, she looked pale and weak still and I began to worry more that she was in fact really not well.

I helped her back up and into the living room before grabbing her a glass of water. I sat back down in the living room as she sipped down some water before placing it onto the coffee table.

She sat up on the sofa with her legs crossed facing towards me. I looked at her with pity before leaning forward and holding round her thighs worriedly

"Regina, are you sure you're definitely okay, you don't seem well at all" I question and she nods

"Hook, I'm fine really. I just keep feeling nauseous a lot that's all..and certain foods have just been triggering me" she replies before her view darts towards the bar of chocolate on the coffee table.

I huff realizing that it's my fault she was just sick again, why did I not think when buying her food that maybe it wouldn't help with her nausea.

She smiles "No, Hook it's not your fault you didn't know" she says obviously realizing my reaction sounded guilty like.

Later on I decide it's best to leave, as me and Regina had decided to watch a film and only 10 mins in she had fallen asleep on my lap. I smile at how adorable she looks before I grab a blanket from the box in the corner and wrap her up on the sofa.

She continues to sleep peacefully and doesn't stir a bit which surprises me. I look back one last time at her before smiling again, I couldn't hide the happiness I felt for her.

I turn and slowly close the living room door before leaving quietly.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My other books:
Until The End
Unpredicted Love
Love That Hurts
Who Are We Fooling
Second Chances
Follow my Instagram linked in my bio, to be updated whenever I post a new chapter or need your guys's advice on something 🖤