Chapter Nine

- Regina's POV -
We continue to kiss for a while longer before I pull away and pull whisk me and Hook away upstairs into grannies bed and breakfast and to Hooks room.

We kiss between movement as we shut the door to his room and move over to the bed we sit across from each other but our body inches apart, we kiss as we begin to undress one another and I giggle between kisses as shook struggles to unzip my dress.

He tries to kiss me as well as concentrating but it's no hope, I pull away and smile at him with cuteness and how determined he was to unzip it but it just wasn't happening.

He noticed me smiling and suddenly feels his manliness he brought down and tries to hold it

"Sorry luv I-with one hand it's just hard that's all" he blurts and I laugh

"It's fine Hook, let me" I say and I slowly unzip my dress, as I sit next to him and he watches as my skin slowly begins to reveal.

I slip off the dress before I'm left in only my underwear before I pull his shirt over his head and he unbuckles his jeans.

Now both just in our underwear, we go back to kissing and we slowly move down onto the bed. Hook lays on top of me as he his hot breath quickens as we begin to kiss more.

Suddenly we are moving in sync and he moans into my mouth as I push myself up against him, tugging at his hair and pulling him down onto me.

We sit up right and I straddle Hook as he unhooks my bra and pulls it off before I pull off his boxers and he slips off my pants.

Still sat on his lap he then rocks me against him before he pushes me back down onto the bed and from there it rapidly increases.

........

A long while later me and Hook finally sort ourselves out and go back down to the party, one by one to not alert any suspicion.

We sneak out into the crowd before eventually going and standing outside The crowds of people was a bit overwhelming and after the event that just happened I needed some fresh air.

I stand opposite Hook, we gaze into each other's eyes for a few seconds before its cut away and we hear the door bell jangle and open. We dart our view towards the door and saw Snow and David walking out talking back at whoever was in the diner still.

I quickly pulled away from Hook realising that the party was over and people would be leaving and stood back and he looked at me confused obviously because of what had just occurred but then how quickly I had moved away.

I knew what they would say, the comments or thoughts they would have about me and Hook, how we were both former villains, and we shouldn't be happy. So I knew it was wrong but I thought it was best to just hide it instead.

They turned back and walked down before noticing me and Hook stood apart in the courtyard

"Regina? Hook? What are you guys doing out here" David asked and I looked at Hook before trying to think of something

"Uh I was just, just asking Regina about her birthday, and if she had any other plans" Hook finally blurted out and I nodded

"Yeah and we uh came out here because it was very loud in there" I replied not sure if they would buy his reply but I went along with it anyway.

"Oh, do you?" Snow asked and I shook my head.

"No, actually I was just going to go home with Henry I think" I replied and Snow shook her head

"Well this won't do, you're spending the rest of the day with us" Snow ordered before grabbing my arm and hauling me off ahead

"David, go grab Henry and Emma" Snow commanded and David rushed inside to retrieve them.