???: *COUGH* *COUGH*

We pulled away and saw JungKook standing there with his eyes wide open.

JungKook: Umm..the movie is starting.

I was blushing so hard. We grab the trays filled with delicious snacks and walked into the living room. I sat in between TaeHyung and JungKook. As we were watching the movie I snuggled with Taehyung.

After the movie ended, we were about to watch another one when

JungKook: It's getting late, I should go.

Y/n: Are you sure? I mean we haven't even eaten half the snacks yet.

JungKook: Yea... I'm pretty exhausted. I need some rest, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I walked him to the door and he gave me a big long hug. I went back inside to see Taehyung with his eyes closed on the couch.

Y/n: Taehyung-ah, It's getting late. You should go home.

TaeHyung: Ok.

I cleaned the leftover snacks and turned off the TV. I went to my room and did my night routine. I went downstairs and made some tea for myself. 

I went over to the living room to turn the light off but I saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the couch. I look at his cute and adorable face. I giggled to myself. I went back upstairs to get a blanket.

When I put the blanket over him he held onto my wrist and dragged me on the couch with him.

Y/n: Taehyung-ah...

TaeHyung: (with raspy deep sexy voice) huh...

Y/n: Aren't you going home?

TaeHyung: Why? You want me too...?

Y/N: Um..no..yess...It's just...( he cuts me off)

TaeHyung: I'm tired, let's sleep.

Y/n: Here?

TaeHyung: Where else? Do you want to sleep in the bedroom?

Y/n: No..It's fine here( I was blushing so hard).

He grabbed the blanket and pull it over us. He held onto my waist and we soon fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up because of the sunlight shining right on my face through my bedroom window. WAIT, BEDROOM!!!!

I looked around at my surrounding. It's my BEDROOM. How did I get here? wasn't I sleeping on the couch with TaeHyung? Wait...where is he?

I check under the blanket, phew I was still in the same outfit from last night. I heard some noises and oh..what is that delicious smell? I slowly walk down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Taehyung cooking breakfast, his back turned to me. I slowly creep behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Y/n: Boo...

TaeHyung: Good Morning beautiful.

Y/n: Good morning ( I smiled widely at him). I didn't know you could cook.

TaeHyung: I can do a lot of things, want me to show you?

What is he thinking? He slowly turned around and came close to my face. Oh My God! He looks so hot! He came closer as he bit his full luscious lips and look at me with those eyes...OMG, those lips. Y/N! STOP!

Y/N: Um..T..Ta...Tae..Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?

TaeHyung: Trying to get the plate from behind you.

Y/n: Oh...

TaeHyung: What do you think I was trying to do? He chuckled.

Y/n: Um..nothing

TaeHyung: Was Y/n thinking about something naughty? He smirked. ( OMG HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS HOT!!!).

Y/n: No...

TaeHyung: Let's see...

He came closer and closer. My HEART!!! It's going to burst out of my chest!

Y/n: Taehyung-ah?

TaeHyung: ( sexily) Yes?

Y/n: The food is BURNING!!!

He quickly took the food from the pan as I blurted out laughing.

Taehyung: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/n: Um... I did.

TaeHyung: Let's just eat.

We seated ourselves and started eating. OMG, this is so delicious. YUM!!

Y/n: Taehyung-shii, This is delicious. ( I gave him two thumbs up and a big wide smile).

TaeHyung: Just eat.( he stuffed my mouth with food and gave me a big smile).

As we were silently enjoying the delicious food Taehyung spoke.

TaeHyung: Y/n, Let's go on a date, a real date.

Y/n: Today?

TaeHyung: Yes?

Y/n: Ok.

TaeHyung: Ok! I'll pick you up in a few hours. 

We washed the dishes and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and hurried home to get ready for our date.

I wonder where TaeHyung is taking me. It doesn't really matter though as long as I get to spend time with him.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for my date with Taehyung.

Outfit:

Taehyung texted me saying he will be here in an hour to pick me up so I started putting on some light makeup. After about 45 minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I grab my bag and headed downstairs.

I opened the door to see...JUNGKOOK!

Hii guys!!

Hope you enjoy.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!