"Assalam O Alikum", aunty Sakina greeted the couple. She placed a light peck on their foreheads. Laila smiled gently to that cordial lady on her such warm welcome. A homey whiff she felt as she stepped in that little house.

"Come come", aunty Sakina said and Laila followed Harris footsteps inside roaming her eyes around. The house was perfectly cleaned.

"You're Laila. I know", aunt's voice snapped her back. She smiled back to her while fidgeting her thumbs.

"I'm Dr. Sakina. Just call me aunty okay?" She patted her cheeks and Laila smiled in return.

"Make yourself home. I'll place the breakfast", the lady disappeared in the kitchen.

"Come sit", Harris grabbed her hand and made her sit adjacent to him.

She dig a dagger in him before changing her place and sat at far corner from him. He just shook his head in disbelief before dragging back his attention and eyes to his phone. She kept admiring the surrounding.

"Mama, are the guests here?" They heard a girly voice and here came  Ayeshay. Her voice died in mid air as soon as her eyes landed on the man she was waiting for a long while.

Harris got up from his place and passed her a smile. Laila noticed that when her eyes went to that girl.

She was fu****g beautiful. Those ocean blue eyes and white complextion with hint of redness on her cheeks. Her chocolate brown hair were tied in a braid reaching below her waist. They were really pretty. Laila adored her in just one look. She was simply dazzling like without any effort.

"You came", Ayeshay wishpered with her gaze interlocked with Harris.

"Yes I have", Harris reply was gentle and soft. Laila felt weird.

Okay we all are feeling weird but as I told you Harris only respect these two humans since they were his life saver. So chill!!

Ayeshay smiled even her smile was gorgeous. Laila halted her gaze to ground when aunt Sakina emerged out of the kitchen.

"Come kids", she said when she placed the food on the table.

"Ohh Ayeshay! Come come meet Laila", aunty made way to the three.

Ayeshay blinked and her eyes travelled to that innocent girl at the corner of the lounge. Her eyes scrunched as aunty spoke.

"This is Laila. Harris' wife", that word just caused the sky to fell hard on Ayeshay's head. Her expressions were amused yet painful. She curled up her fist to hold herself back. Laila smiled and extended her hand to Ayeshay but she was hell shocked and stared back that girl with wide eyes.

"Ayeshay shake her hand", aunty Sakina spoke when Ayeshay blinked and forcefully smiled before shaking her hand.

"She's my daughter", aunty introduced Ayeshay and Laila nodded with another smile.

"Karate black belt", Ayeshay added when an awkward silence drowned, she turned and disappeared in the kitchen. Laila shared a look with Harris who heaved a sigh before handled the situation.

"She's a proud black belt that's why she never stops telling everyone", he mentioned and Laila exhaled the breath she was holding. She felt as if Ayeshay just threatened her.