How'd you met

Felix- there was a fair tomorrow at school and everyone was supposed to be with someone that they.
Andy was talking to Felix saying he should ask you out but Felix was too shy to do it and so Andy was going to step to you when Felix pull him back saying "I'll do it" putting his courageous face on and step to you.
"Hi, y/n" he clears his throat rocking back and forth nervously.
"Felix" you hug him "long time don't see" he smiles nervously and nod.
"So what's up?" You ask him.
"Oh I- I was wondering i- if you'll like to go to the fair with m- me" you smile at him "I'll love to".

Andy- Sam was following you everywhere you go expect the bathroom stills "Sam what's wrong?".
"You weren't even listening to me, why?"
"Because you are annoying brother".
He fans you off "anyways daddy principal wants you to show a kid around the school and trust me he's a nerd"
You put your hands on your hip "and what's wrong with being a nerd?" Hearing this he cowered back laughing sheepishly know that you are a nerd "n-nothing, hehehehehe".
Just then your dad came with the new kid "y/n, Sam meet Andy, Andy meet Sam and y/n, y/n will show you around".

Sam- "Jakie boy" you tease him snatching his ball away from him "y/n come on that's not fair" he groans "what's not fair?" A boy asked as he came towards Jake "she cheated" "no I didn't, hey I'm y/n this idiot's sister"
"I'm Sam this idiot's friend".

Jake - you walk around with no sense of direction in where your going then you bump into this tall guy. Exaggeration you slowly look up and make it seem as in he is way tall than anyone you have ever seen in your whole life so he play along "hi, how's the weather down there?" Smile bring his hand out for a shake, you took it and say "hi, it's pretty warm are you freezing up there" he laughs "no it's okay, you lost what am I doing... Hi I'm Jake and you are?".
"Y/n, I'm y/n and yes I'm lost".
"Well luck is on your side because I am the who is suppose to direct you to all your classes"