Felix (imagine)

It was your anniversary with Felix and you were so excited for him to see what you got planned,  when you woke up the first person you call was him but he didn't  pick up so you call him after one minute still didn't pick up.

You decided to call Andy but he also didn't get through to him either you got a little worried thinking that you might end up spending your anniversary with Felix in the hospital or worse.

You sat in the living room couch with the phone placed on the table waiting for him to call- the phone you hurried and grab the phone- it's only Andy.

'No I didn't get through to him' you said to him through the phone.
'Yes when I get him I'll tell you're
'Alright bye Andy' you hang up.

You heard another ring you sighed thinking it was Andy.

"Andy I told you when I get through to him I'll call you"
"Y/n"
"Felix? What the hell Felix, I've been ringing off your phone from morning and didn't get any answer,  you better have a good explanation for this Mister"
"Calm down y/n just meet me outside I need to tell you something"

He voice was low and shallow of emotions,  you swallow thinking hard about what he said your mind race with thoughts- is he going to break up with me, did he not love me no more and fell for another, do I not love him much?

"O- oh okay" you force your words to come out of your mouth.

Felix brought you up to you and his favorite spot, you both sat on the thick grass when he let out a long sigh and look at you.

"I'm not going to break up with you   y/n" you let out a sigh of relief but concentrate on what he's here to tell you

"I just- I um- I need to show you something"

He clicks his fingers and it was lit with fire you yelp and jump to your  feet alerted by the suddenly event of fire lit on your boyfriend's fingers.

"Doesn't it hurt" you suddenly ask when you warm down to this surprise .

"No,  it doesn't" he moves his fingers to the twigs that was bungled in a heap and lit it.

He took out a present box and handed it to you "where's my present? " he asked

"Um about that - I'm pregnant"